Dr. Sandra R. Stine

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Sandra R. Stine has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sandra" to "Sandra R."
RID: 2693830
25/06/13 1 3 3 4 Dr. Stine is from the old school of "pharmacology rules all." Any issue is met with a drug. There is absolutely no discussion of nutrition as a lifestyle change. She had no answers to my desire to lose 30 pounds. Dr. Stine's staff is downright hostile over the phone, and this has been verified by three calls (for very simple things like medical records) in two years. That's if they'll answer the phone at all, which is rarely. You have to leave a message, and they've never called me back--ever. If you do want your medical records, you have to show up in person, and pay $1.00 per page. There are no online options for medical records, even though every detail of your visits are recorded on laptop. Highly disappointing experience overall. Don't just read positive or negative reviews. Give it a try: call Dr. Stine's office. See if they answer the phone. If they do, don't identify yourself; just ask to have your medical records sent to you. Then enjoy the curt, hostile tone.
RID: 2643445
08/05/13 1 3 2 2 She's nice but she kind of turned on me and just stopped helping me and dug her heels in a acted like a diva.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2481995
24/11/12 3 1 5 5 Dr. Stine is just divine. She is caring and compassionate, and connects with you on a personal level that makes you feel like someone is really looking out for your best interest. Whether it be an acute, or a chronic issue, she has always worked with me until we find every solution. The office she is at is the WORST with appointments and billing, but I will stick it out because I can't imagine finding a better primary care physician than Dr. Stine.  Respond

23/07/12 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"
RID: 2350389
11/07/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Stine often runs a little late, but that is because she is giving you her undivided attention, so maybe the schedule slides a little. She does not just breeze in and gone in 3 minutes. She takes her time and you never feel rushed with her. She obviously cares about her pateients. Absolutely recommend her. Been going to her at least 10 years.  Respond
RID: 1280272
26/10/10 5 5 5 5 First, she is the most compassionate dr I have ever seen. She takes her time and makes sure you are mentally and physically ok. Also, I have pain issue and my pain management doctor was being rediculus, she was able to help me out and give me time to get a new pain management dr.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1057672
15/12/09 5 4 5 5 I found doctor Stine on RateMD.com. I am so glad I found her. She has helped me with a condition that I have had for a few years, the my previous doctor couldn't. I highly recommend Dr. Stine. She is what a doctor should be, Great!
RID: 918028
19/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Stine is the best doctor I have ever met, or even HEARD about. I love her so much, that if I had to pay out of my own pocket and fly across the country to see her, I would. She treats me like a beloved family member, and I can tell she genuinely cares about me and all her patients. She treats the whole person, not just the symptoms, and I tell everyone I know that if they can, they should chose her as their primary care physician. Everyone in the group is helpful and kind, non judgemental and caring. It is true that sometimes, there is a little waiting time, but I have never waited too long, and because I know that she is giving someone the care that they need, and will give ME as much time as I need, I never mind the wait. She is absolutely the best.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 905300
04/06/09 4 3 5 5 I am a health care professional, Dr. Stine has been my doctor for several years. She is thorough and tough when it comes to your health. She doesn't miss a single detail. She is excellent!!
RID: 904622
04/06/09 5 3 5 5 I HAVE BEEN A PT. OF THIS DR. FOR MANY YRS. SINCE HER RESIDENCY ENDED. SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, THOROUGH, AGGRESSIVE WITH TREATMENT, CARING, CONSIDERATE. TREATS EVERYONE WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT.SHE IS AWESOME.  Respond
RID: 857144
09/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Stine is an excellent doctor. She has worked with us for several years. When my husband was sick and in the hospital I could call her if I had questions about his care and illness even though she was not her attending physcian. She gives you complete information on medications, illness/injury, and follows up on her patients. She is always patient and understanding.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 613883
14/06/08 4 4 5 5 As far as my husband and I are concerned, Dr. Stine falls just short of walking on water. We've been seeing her since 1994, and my husband would not be alive today if it weren't for her taking the time to care, and to encourage and educate us. She is compassionate, intelligent, approachable and understanding. Yes, she sometimes runs late, but when you are with her you know without a shadow of a doubt that she is focused on YOU and YOUR health concerns. She is the embodiment of what a healer should be. We love her (how could anyone not?).  Respond
RID: 387395
17/08/07 2 2 5 5 Dr. Stine is the kindest, most knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. She does run behind because she takes the time each patient needs.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 232983
26/03/07 3 5 5 I've used this doctor for many years. She has a great bedside manner. Because she takes time with her patients, she's usually running behind. Office staff needs improvement.
Paid (or co-pay): $2500