Rate Dr. Jason Kanji

Dr. Jason Kanji's Ratings

prescribed my meds (alprazolam) for 3 months and said I cant prescribe this medication any longer. I have been taking the same medication for 7 years. Dr Kanji has no knowledge base to help anybody and their mental problems. Payment is all he is looking for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr. Kanji is among the best therapists out there. Under his care I truly made positive changes and was very sad to see him leave the LA area

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

did not feel this doctor cared to truly help me get better. I was uninsured at the time, and he said he'd work on a sliding scale with me- but still charged me $350 for the intial consult. I would not recommend him, as I didn't feel he cared if I got better, as long as he got paid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][457537].votes_count ]]