Dr. Jason Kanji

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Jason Kanji has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5198077
21/02/14 1 1 1 1 prescribed my meds (alprazolam) for 3 months and said I cant prescribe this medication any longer. I have been taking the same medication for 7 years. Dr Kanji has no knowledge base to help anybody and their mental problems. Payment is all he is looking for.
Paid (or co-pay): $300
Respond

31/07/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1509366
10/08/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Kanji is among the best therapists out there. Under his care I truly made positive changes and was very sad to see him leave the LA area
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 841003
24/03/09 3 2 2 2 did not feel this doctor cared to truly help me get better. I was uninsured at the time, and he said he'd work on a sliding scale with me- but still charged me $350 for the intial consult. I would not recommend him, as I didn't feel he cared if I got better, as long as he got paid.
Paid (or co-pay): $350