Rate Dr. Thomas Jeerathakil

Dr. Thomas Jeerathakil's Ratings

I am truly grateful to Dr. Jeerakathil for his knowledge, his compassion and his dedication. Dr. Jeerakathil expedited my appointments for an MRI, a CT scan, and a referral to a neurosurgeon. He kept in touch with me and encouraged me to communicate any changes in my condition. He truly cares about the well-being of his patients. My quality of life has improved dramatically since receiving my surgery and I can not thank him enough for initiating my success story. I am truly blessed to have been placed in his expert care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Can't say enough about this amazing physician. He is compassionate, caring and a wealth of knowledge. He offered his advice and support to me even though he was not my mom's physician. He gave me and my family HOPE. I hope we can follow-up with him at the Stroke Clinic. I am also a nurse and I highly recommend this Neurologist to any family that is coping with a loved one suffereing from a stroke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][458731].votes_count ]]