You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael H. Yen

Dr. Michael H. Yen's Ratings

He took the time to answer all of my questions and was genuinely concerned. He explained all of my options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I can't imagine why this doctor chose oncology as his field. I met with him with breast cancer and left his office feeling like I'd been punched in the gut. I asked my surgeon for a different referral, as I knew I could never be in a room again with this cold uncaring doctor. Thank God there are other, kind and companionate, doctors in Santa Cruz!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This "doctor" should not be licensed....very rude and refuses to listen to his patient's concerns - his motto must be "get the patient in and out as fast as possible". Financial reasons???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I am so thankful and I hope I do not have to see this Doctor again. He is probably smart, but just book smarts. A doctor must be so much more than book smart..perhaps he will improve with age, its a shame, I wish someone would tell him what a lot of his patients think of him..he needs good dose of humble pie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Avoid this doctor if you are seeking professional care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

He can be very unpleasant and rude. Do not recommend him for cancer treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Very poor doctor. We do not recommend him at all. He does not care for the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

No bedside manner for a cancer patient, was abrupt at a time when I was very afraid. He might know his stuff but I was shook to the core when I left him. His staff is not very friendly and one day he was late so after waiting 2 hours he rushed through my visit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460517].votes_count ]]