Rate Dr. Michael H. Yen

Dr. Michael H. Yen's Ratings

This "doctor" should not be licensed....very rude and refuses to listen to his patient's concerns - his motto must be "get the patient in and out as fast as possible". Financial reasons???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I am so thankful and I hope I do not have to see this Doctor again. He is probably smart, but just book smarts. A doctor must be so much more than book smart..perhaps he will improve with age, its a shame, I wish someone would tell him what a lot of his patients think of him..he needs good dose of humble pie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Avoid this doctor if you are seeking professional care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

He can be very unpleasant and rude. Do not recommend him for cancer treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Very poor doctor. We do not recommend him at all. He does not care for the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

No bedside manner for a cancer patient, was abrupt at a time when I was very afraid. He might know his stuff but I was shook to the core when I left him. His staff is not very friendly and one day he was late so after waiting 2 hours he rushed through my visit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460517].votes_count ]]