Dr. Sheetal K. Chhaya

Dr. Sheetal K. Chhaya

Rate Dr. Sheetal K. Chhaya

Dr. Sheetal K. Chhaya's Ratings

She did not seem competent about her assessments during my visits nor did she keep my complaints in mind. I wonder if she was even listening or read my medical records. She didn't answer my questions to my understanding and when she gave her opinion on my condition it was not clear. It was as if she was guessing.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chhaya is so compassionate, genuine, positive, and humble! I went to 1 other Rheumatologist who treated me so unkind and told me there was nothing wrong with me, but she got right to the root of the problem and put together a treatment plan immediately. I feel very fortunate she is my doctor!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

She is one of the best doctor's I have ever had. If it wasn't for her going the extra mile to find out the cause of my pain I am not sure what I would have done. I went to at least four other doctors and all of them combined didn't seem to have a clue. I would recomend her 100%.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

Very nice doctor! Listened and was very friendly when I was scared about the way I was feeling. I was looking forward to her being my Rheum but she suddenly retired. I was transferred to an impatient grump who dissmissed everything she had told me (not her fault I got transferred to him) I went to a different Rheum in Gilbert. If she ever comes out of retirement I'd go back to her in a heartbeat!

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Chhaya has treated 2 people in our family. Both of us cannot be more pleased. She is informative, listens well and very caring. Her treatment has improved the quality of our lives.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag

I went in to see Dr Chhaya as a new patient. She was so sweet and nice. She was very honest with me. I went in to evaulate high level of CRP (C-Reactive Protien) even though I am 30 years old. She was very honest with me that there may not be something wrong with me because I have a few symptoms and doesnt want to give me some medication that may make things worsen but she wanted to do some bloodwork to be sure before she makes any recommendations. Her schedule is kind of limited. She can be seen on Mondays and Thursdays. I would recommend her to anyone who needs some help. She has a lot of knowledge as well.

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag