Rate Dr. Tenzin Lodhen

Dr. Tenzin Lodhen's Ratings

Tracey is very efficient at reception and I love his nurse, Lisa. Dr Lodhen is a very kind doctor and I never have to wait long for my appointments. I used to wait 3 hours for my last physician appts! Very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

The most awesome human being other than being a great Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

An oustanding, caring and thoughtful Doctor. Thorough and up to date. The office staff is highly efficient, friendly and make prompt appointments a pleasure. A benchmark for how a GP office should be run.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

Dr. Lodhen is a wonderful doctor, he does listen well. However I have had a few on going health concerns that he has been very passive about. I found it has taken multiple visits to get any testing done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Dr. Lodhen is very caring and takes time to listen to his patients. He prescribes medications judiciously, and is excellent at following up on lab results by calling us personally with the result. I rarely have to wait longer than 15 minutes. Overall, our family is very happy with his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Very greatful to have him for our family physician. Staff are excellent, friendly, and all seem to truly care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

I am very happy with Dr Lodhen, he is very thorough & understanding. Also he is great with my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Very good and very helpful. Best doctors i have ever seen. Hope he stays long here in Beleville

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][460758].votes_count ]]