Rate Dr. J Schouls

Dr. J Schouls's Ratings

I wen't to three doctors before Dr.Schouls who all told me nothing was wrong, accused me of making things up and didn't take time to listen to me. Dr.Schouls listened to me, understood and immediately gave me a diagnosis. She was fast and booked me for surgery and I have her to thank for catching my endometriosis in stage 1! As someone whose afraid of gynos, I found her patient, understanding, and kind. She made me feel so comfortable and took the time to explain everything to me- even before my surgery. I can't say I've had a doctor like her before, and I'm happy that I found her.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Love this lady !!! My experience has been nothing but positive - punctual, friendly, informative, caring, respectful of my needs etc ... I would highly recommend Dr. Schouls

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

always late, very superficial, no compassion or care, 9-5pm is the only time she will attend to you, after you wait for hours, better find another more caring dr.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

She's very late, informative and helpful. Not aware of alternatives to estrogen therapies that are more user friendly/healthy and safer to use and very quick to prescribe medications. However, she's more respectful than the usual arrogant doctor.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

After dealing with a few doctors about a concerning issue, I finally found some confidence and support in Dr. Schoul. She really takes the time to make sure you understand what is taking place and answers any questions you have. I typically find majority of doctors to be arrogant, rushed, and unwilling to take the time to explain procedures and answer any questions thoroughly. Allow I was 30min late getting into my appointment, it didn't matter given the time she spent with me, the thoughtfulness and care she took, and reassurance that I was finally in good hands. She told me the exact date to expect a phone call. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. J Schouls is amazing and caring person, who you can talk to about anything you've concerns about. She takes time to explain things which I don't understand. Yes sometimes she's late but it's because she is on call or running late after LGH.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Is it too much to ask for a doctor to be punctual? Understandably sometimes they cannot help it, but why is the staff not advising arriving patients of the hour long wait time? It is a gross lack of respect towards the clients/patients.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

I have seen many doctors in my life, but none as caring and easy to talk to as Dr Schouls. She is thorough, and makes you feel like she has all the time in the world to listen to concerns and ask questions. She is not judgemental and puts me at ease. I highly recommend her to anyone. As others have mentioned, sometimes late for appointments, but what good doctor isn't! I'm happy to wait for a good experience, good care and good advice.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

Dr Schouls is a fantastic doctor. She explains everything so thoroughly and takes time with patients (hence she is sometimes a little late for appointments). I would highly recommend her to anyone

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr Schouls is fantastic! She and her staff are very patient, knowlegable and super efficient. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2010 | flag