Dr. Loretta Daniel

Rate Dr. Loretta Daniel

Dr. Loretta Daniel's Ratings

I met the lady almost 10 years ago when I had an emergency. Dr. Daniel is one of the best doctors I met in my life. She is kind, warm, knowledgeable, pays attention to details, but above all she listens to you. She takes her time to discuss your problem and explains to you what's wrong. She cares. She is a great cardiologist. In my long life (75 years) I met just a few doctors like her. Her secretary, Theresa, is excellent and kind as well. This is an opportunity for me to say Thank you. Big Thank you to Dr. Daniel from Georgia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Best doctor I ever had. Very knowledgeable, very helpful and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Was referred to this Doctor about seven years ago after seeing three other Cardiologist at different hospitals. Was pleasantly surprised by this lady. She is warm, knowledgeable, has excellent patient interaction. She discusses all the options for you particular situation and lets you have involvement in your decision. She reminds me of the Doctors of many years ago. I was shocked when she called me to find out how I was doing. I feel totally safe in her care, which is a problem for me with a number of Doctors. I am so grateful that I was referred to this wonderful Doctor. She is also very respected as a person and Doctor as I have gone to other Doctors that did their Fellowships with her and they can't say enough lovely things about her. We her patients are extremely lucky to have such a great Cardiologist. Her secretary is wonderful and kind as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1238476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Daniel is extremely patient, considerate and caring. She listens to patients and treats every question as deserving of an answer. Dr. Daniel never rushes her patients. She is reassuring and inspires confidence. We are grateful to have her as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1238475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2008

Dr. Daniels is a first rate doctor who listens to your concerns; is very thorough and gets back to you quickly when you call. She has been my doctor for over 10 years; both in and out of the hospital; and I am very pleased with her professionalism and attention to detail

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1238474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2007

Patient since 1996 -- when her attention to detail on a difficult case probably saved my life. Highly ethical and very effective. Does not stand on dignity to ensure patients get treatment. Her position as TGH staff physician and U of T professor probably assists her in accessing scarce cardiology diagnostic resources. Highly recommended. Has caught my family physician misdiagnosing more than once.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1238473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr.Daniel is very thorough,obviously reads a patient's file prior to the appointment as she knows exactly what's going on. She takes a great deal of time with her patients and makes sure the explantion is fully understood. She's down to earth - uses layman's terms when and where possible and never makes you feel rushed. She includes family members in the discussion and listens to questions asked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1238472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Dr. Daniel is a caring kind doctor. Takes the time to listen. Responds quickly to my calls. Went way beyond the call of duty when I was last hospitalized. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1238471].votes_count ]]