Rate Dr. Adrian H. Shandling

Dr. Adrian H. Shandling's Ratings

Be sure to ask questions. If not u may agree with dr before questions r answered. If u have Simone to go with it is highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

My mother is 86 years old and has been going to Dr Shandling for many years. He has been such a good doctor for her. He has been so thorough in all areas of her care. I wouldn't have her anywhere else.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Three days before a massive heart attack, Dr Shandling pronounced me fit for travel. ER doc said I had ALL of the classic symptoms of a heart attack, and DR Shandling did not pay attention to any of the four. After a four way bypass i returned to CA. Dr Shandling admitted me to a local hospital and then seemed to forget I was his patient and I had a difficult time getting out. I am now with Loma Linda heart Institute....WOW! what a difference!

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag