Rate Dr. Elias B. Awad

Dr. Elias B. Awad's Ratings

Dr. Awad is byfar the best doctor that I have had. I have been with him for the last 6 years. He genuinely cares about me as a patient. From the lines of his words, you can tell that he is very knowledgeable. He is willing to go the distance to answer the questions that I have, and make sure that i fully understand what I should do on my part to improve my health. His constant optimism is contagious, giving me lots of confidence in improving my health condition. Don't laught at me: since I moved (from VA to MD), I still retain his service although it means that I had to travel 1.5 hr each way in order to get to his office.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Awad is terrific; he is personable, he listens to any issues you have, and he makes you feel like he has time for you. You can ask for information about procedures or medicines and he spends the time to answer you.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag