Rate M. Kathy Corcoran

M. Kathy Corcoran's Ratings

Very helpful and caring! Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I found her difficult to interact with, abrasive, and she did not answer my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Kathy is a very knowledgeable, professional, and careful provider. I feel like she really listens and cares about how I am doing. Over the years she has taken time to and explain things, unlike doctors I have seen in the past, and I never feel rushed. Would highly recommend as she took the time to get me on the right meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I really wanted to see a medical doctor, I wondered if she really had the expertise to be working in a lone office as a nurse. Makes me nervous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

She was wonderful. I always could talk to her and she was very understanding. She is very professional but doesn't make you feel like you are in a doctors office. I would recommend her for anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

have been seeing her for over 3 years and she has been very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Kathy is excellent at prescribing medication. She requires many followups and makes sure that what you are using works for you. Unlike most psychiatrists, she doesn't just stick you on what works best for MOST people, she asks many questions before deciding on treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

Kathy is caring and knowledgeable and is extremely sympathetic. She listens, and then offers solutions. She is open to homeopathic solutions as well as prescription medications, and working to ween you off of the medications if that's your desire. Wonderful, wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][465684].votes_count ]]