M. Kathy Corcoran

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. M. Kathy Corcoran has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Nurse Practitioner-related: physical exams, physicals, diagnostic tests, diagnosis, prescriptions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5222784
05/03/14 5 4 2 3 I found her difficult to interact with, abrasive, and she did not answer my questions.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 2650649
16/05/13 5 5 5 5 Kathy is a very knowledgeable, professional, and careful provider. I feel like she really listens and cares about how I am doing. Over the years she has taken time to and explain things, unlike doctors I have seen in the past, and I never feel rushed. Would highly recommend as she took the time to get me on the right meds.  Respond
RID: 2650377

16/05/13 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 2642417

07/05/13 1 2 1 1 I really wanted to see a medical doctor, I wondered if she really had the expertise to be working in a lone office as a nurse. Makes me nervous.  Respond
RID: 2642244
07/05/13 5 5 5 5 She was wonderful. I always could talk to her and she was very understanding. She is very professional but doesn't make you feel like you are in a doctors office. I would recommend her for anyone.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2638515

02/05/13 1 4 1 1   Respond
RID: 2572627
28/02/13 5 5 5 5 have been seeing her for over 3 years and she has been very helpful  Respond

07/05/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kathy" to "M. Kathy"

05/04/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Psychiatrist" to "Nurse Practitioner"
RID: 1344232
23/01/11 4 4 5 5 Kathy is excellent at prescribing medication. She requires many followups and makes sure that what you are using works for you. Unlike most psychiatrists, she doesn't just stick you on what works best for MOST people, she asks many questions before deciding on treatment.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $125
RID: 859616
13/04/09 5 5 5 5 Kathy is caring and knowledgeable and is extremely sympathetic. She listens, and then offers solutions. She is open to homeopathic solutions as well as prescription medications, and working to ween you off of the medications if that's your desire. Wonderful, wonderful doctor!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 812274
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 Actually listens and seems to care about helping you get better. She's a nurse practitioner and helped me more than psychiatrists I've seen in the past.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield