Rate Dr. Janette Larsen

Dr. Janette Larsen's Ratings

Dr. Larsen has been my dentist for over 10 years. She has a great demeanor and I have no problem getting my kids to go. I appreciate her conservative treatment plan and her time in answering all of my questions without haste. I've had many dentists all over the U.S. and in Germany... She is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][466351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

My office experience with Dr. Larsen was an unpleasant one. Dr. Larsen runs a poor business beginning with the front desk. When I started a new job my insurance company changed. I was very happy with my current dentist of 9 yrs but unfortunately had to change due to dentist being out of network. I was sad to leave but financially had to. I was referred to Dr. Larsen and called immediately to determine if they were in network with my new insurance. I was assured they were. This is where the dishonesty began. I had work done including a crown. I instructed the front desk I did not want any out of pocket expenses. I would only perform what I could afford in network. I was assured of this and when received my bill was completely surprised by the amount I owed. I never once received an explanation of costs I would incur. When I confronted Dr Larsen she stated her front desk staff would never be dishonest and I agreed to these charges. Needless to say poor business=poor dentist=poor outcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][466350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

EXCELLENT, positive, thorough, very knowledgeable, GENTLE dentist. Dr Larson is without exception the BEST dentist I have ever gone to. She was able to fix a tooth (crown) that 3 previous dentists/labs could just not get right. She is a perfectionist and highly qualified. Best dentist I've ever had. EXTREMELY clean exam rooms which is of the utmost importance to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][466349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

I'm telling all my friends and family about this wonderful dentist. From the first phone call this office cares about my health. They use the latest technology and spend the time to listen to my needs and concerns. I want to keep my teeth for my lifetime because my mother wears dentures and I see all the problems she has. I know that with Dr. Larsen I have the best care to help me achieve my goal. She is very gentle and I am never waiting for more than a few minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][466348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

Ifeel that Dr. Larsen cares a lot about making money. She keeps trying to sell you care, even if you do not need it. I like her technology but feel like I had to question everything she suggested because it involved me spending more money. I am now at another dentist in Carmel Valley and like being able to trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][466347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Janette was great. She's my general dentist and I love the office. I've recently completed Invisalign and then Veneers - they look natural and fit great! I strongly recommend her to anyone considering a new dentist. The office is very comfortable and the staff and hygenist are very caring and prompt. I really enjoy the attention to my needs and they are very attentive. She's no quack and you feel no pressure to do unnecessary treatment. I really enjoy the 'home feel' of the cozy office - its in a neighborhood that feels like it belongs rather than some institutional office. She uses all the latest technology and techniques. I recommend her to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][466346].votes_count ]]