Rate Dr. F. Irani

Dr. F. Irani's Ratings

Found Irani an excellent doctor who was capable in all ways, with all health issues I had over the years. I felt my health was in good hands and I was well looked after.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

I have been to several doctors over the years but Dr. Irani is the only one who actually took the time and effort to listen and offer options to not only heal my problems but also to prevent them from reoccurring. Probably the best doctor that I have seen. He showed an interest in me as a person and not just a patient. I very highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Irani is the best doctor I have had. He is extremely knowledgeble and will leave no stone unturned to solve your problem. More than anything I admire, He listens to you and explains test results in a way you understand. He is a kind and compassionate doctor and his wife runs the office beautifully. I am so fortunate to have him as my physician!

Submitted March 16, 2013 | flag

I used Dr. Irani when he was in his old practice. I liked dealing with him. Very helpful and caring. Unfortunately he is not accepting any new patients or even old patients. One of the great problems with "socialized" medicine in the country is the inability to find a family doctor.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Irani is a very humble, gentle and professional family doctor. He really cared of my kids and husband and he loves his job. One of the rare doctors I have seen in Ottawa who are still cheerful, kind and have great knowledge and is down-to-earth. I really wish all doctors have still his kindness and dedication instead of running after money and treating patients like lambs.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

I had appointments with several doctors at Active care clinic at the Carlingwood mall and I can tell that Dr. Irani is the best among them. He brings a human touch where others fail to empathize. He is also very knowledgeable. Highly recommended

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag

He is an excellent doctor from this grandparent's pov, and the times I have personally dealt with him with respects to my grandson. He is a jewel!!!

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

Best doctor I have been to in over 15 years! He ensures that whatever needs to get done gets done. Answers any questions or concerns you may have. Takes your comments/opinions into consideration, doesn't ignore them because he is the doctor and not you, after all, it is your body and you may have some insight as to what might be going on. I have my whole family go to him and am so very thankful to have found such an amazing doctor after so many years of searching.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

One of the best and friendly doctors in Ottawa West ,based on my own and my friends comments within few years visits

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

HE IS VERY GREAT DOCTOR I EVER HAD ,AND HE IS SO WONDERFUL WHEN MY SON WAS SICK HE IS ALLWAY HELP ME TO HELP MY SON GET BETTER ,I NEVER FEEL SO CALM ,NOT SCARE TO TO SAY ANYTHING THAT BUG ME. [HE IS A GREAT AND WONDERFUL DOCTOR.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2011 | flag