Rate Dr. Jill J. Airola

Dr. Jill J. Airola's Ratings

Dr. Jill Airola is absolutely amazing! I have seen every doctor that she practices with and they are all great, but can't hold a candle to Dr. Jill! She is funny, smart, empathetic and concerned and always goes beyond my expectations and my sons. She can give shots or get a throat culture with laughter! Always returns phone calls and genuinely cares! We wouldn't think of seeing any other doctor(unless we can't get in with her, then we see Dr. Rosen) Fabulous practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Dr. Airola began seeing our son from the day he was born. We love her and were so sad we couldn't take her with us when we moved! She is so kind and understanding and lots of fun too :) I loved that she gave us her email address so that we could contact her with any questions we had. The only problem as others have mentioned is that she only works a couple days a week and it's very difficult to get an appointment with her. You have to schedule routine appointments 3 months in advance as soon as they open up the schedule! This is kind of a pain especially in your baby's first year when you're going in every two to three months for well baby visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

My kids love Dr. Airola. Anytime she has seen my girls, the first thing she does is sit on the floor and talk with them. She is very knowledgeable. But it is hard to get an appointment with her if your child is sick because she is so busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

Amazing practitioner. She knows her stuff, and takes all the time needed to answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2009

We have taken both of our children to see Dr. Airola and we love her. She is amazing with children. She can do an exam with shots and they hardly notice. She also takes the time to discuss any concerns we may have regarding our children's health. I could not ask for a better doctor. My sole complaint is that she is only in the office 2 days a week. If we have an urgent visit we rarely get to see her. The other doctors in the group are great also but we always wish it were her we were seeing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467599].votes_count ]]