Rate Dr. James P. Harmon

Dr. James P. Harmon's Ratings

I have been going to Dr.Harmon since he opened his practice,I think his work should give him the #1 rating in this county,staff very helpful,simply the best,easy scheduling is great.If you are in need of a great dentist,look no further

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I have found,after talking to a number of people in Lancaster that Dr. Harmon has one of the best ratings. It was easy to arrange an appointment with him, and on the first visit he did a complete review of my problems, and suggested a plan which was suitable for me, in that the worst problems were handled first, then the rest later. I loved the office, the help, and the doctor himself (friendly, great chair-side manner.) All the work I've had done there has held up marvelously and I have recommended him to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Today at work I called The Dr. Harmon and he got me In that day at 1:45PM So I left work early to Get the tooth looked at..   I told Him Of My troubles and he said you know what can you go Today? I said Yeah You think they can take care Of It Today?  He Said Yes It Should Take Five Minutes, he Gave me my Prescriptions for pain and antibiotics, gave me the X-rays and called The Place and Negotiated with them to Get me in to relieve my agony.  Awesome Move on his part. I had The tooth pulled Within Two hours of My first visit at 1:45.  He was honest with me, he helped me.  And he really showed True Compassion for me, I was very happy.  I will always do business with this dentist. Thank you more people need to be like you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I found Dr. Harmon to be extremely kind, professional, punctual and knowledgeable. He took time to explain everything in detail. thanks for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr Harmon is an excellent dentist. He has done fillings, root canals and a crown for me. His work holds up, and it looks beautiful too! He's very good with the numbing shot--very easy. And his sense of humor will definitely distract you from what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467658].votes_count ]]