Rate Dr. Thomas R. Krah

Dr. Thomas R. Krah's Ratings

Great dentist, takes time to explain all procedures! Great staff, all very friendly and professional! I recommend Dr.Krah and his staff to my family and friends!

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

The doctor is very gentle and caring. I used to be a nervous wreck going to the dentist until a friend recommended Dr. Krah. Even root canals don't bother me now!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Krah and his staff are amazing. I have been a dental phobic and I have had cavities that needed drilled for 15 years. I have gone to consultations with many dentists, but I was never able to work up the guts to go in and get the work done. The laid back atmosphere in the office and Dr. Krah's relaxed personality made it possible for me to have the work done. I did not feel a thing and I no longer fear going to the dentist. Dr. Krah and his staff are amazing.

Submitted March 16, 2010 | flag

I've had tons of dentists in my life, but Dr. KRah is the best. He's so good for relaxing a frantic patient, AND he handles kids great. So much better than the pediatric specialist we went to. I'm a disaster at the dentist, but he and has staff help me get through it better than I would expect.

Submitted July 20, 2009 | flag

He cares about his patients. A wonderful dentist. Answers pages for emergencies promptly and will open the office if needed. I could not have a better dentist for myself or family. I have seen many dentists but found him several years ago and he has calmed my fears about seeing a dentist. I was blessed when I found Dr Krah!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2009 | flag