You may also like

Rate Dr. Jonathan P. Mundth

Dr. Jonathan P. Mundth's Ratings

Dr. Mundth has been treating me for more than 5 years now. I am your typical "terrified of the dentist"patient so when he told me a year ago that I had a small cavity, I was freaking out. This was a cavity so small that he said it could easily be treated without Novocaine. While my rationale brain said, "OK. Good. I can do this," my feet were telling me "run to the next county. It's going to be awful!". I am happy to report that not only was it completely pain free (he did give me Novocaine to make me feel better), it was done quickly and all while we had a great conversation. He kept me calm and relaxed and it was appreciated more than he will ever know. I also worked with him for 2.5 years to get my teeth straightened with ClearCorrect and my smile has never looked better. I can't thank him enough.

And I would be remiss not to mention the incredible front and back office staff. They are extremely friendly, offer plenty of options for appointment times, and a great with reminding me about upcoming appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Mundth’s for more than 25 years. My family and I have had treatments from routine dental maintenance to fillings/restorations, teeth whitening and clear braces. Dr. Mundth is creative and passionate about his work, and he takes careful time with his patients so you always feel comfortable and in the best of hands. He goes out of his way to make himself available at all times, via phone call or email, and emergency calls are returned promptly. I found myself in need of urgent care and Dr. Mundth opened the office on a Sunday to see me, which is unique among dental professionals. Dr. Mundth holds himself to the highest standard. His knowledge, skill and attention to detail are calming and reassuring. I would never consider seeing another dentist!

The staff at Chatham Dental are refreshing and 100% devoted to the patients. They are timely and easy to contact, and make each visit an easy, painless process. The overall visit is relaxing and we love being able to watch TV in every treatment room. There is hardly any staff turnover so it is nice to see familiar faces each visit. The entire practice is a well running machine! I'd highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2762150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757504].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr Mundth is without a doubt one of the most knowledgeable and patient dentists I have even been treated by...however even with insuraance I always pay top dollar. ANd much like going to an auto mechanic they always manage to find something wrong or suggest I take preventitative mea$ures to insue against further problems with my teeth. His front desk staff is condescending, rude and have been there since the beginning of time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][470153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr. Mundth has excellent manners. No pain, explains everything and I would highly recommend. Rating is very Good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][470152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Staff is very professional, organized, and efficient and friendly. Dr Mundth is knowledgeable and informs me in plain language what I need to know regarding the status of my teeth. He is friendly, personable, and informative. I give him high rating on his knowledge and ability.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][470151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

amazing doctor. great experience. Doctor Mundth treats his patients like family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][470150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

Excellent dentist takes his time and really goes over everything with you and no pain

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][470149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

For me, "dentist" and "Dr. Mundth" are the same words. He's been my dentist for over 25 years! I've never had any complaints with him. All his dental work is done well and nothing's ever fallen off. I was impressed when he recommended I try over-the-counter whitening before paying him hundreds of dollars to whiten them for me. His front staff can be rude, unfortunately, but once you get past them, it's all good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][470148].votes_count ]]