Dr. Jonathan P. Mundth

Dr. Jonathan P. Mundth

Rate Dr. Jonathan P. Mundth

Dr. Jonathan P. Mundth's Ratings

Dr Mundth is without a doubt one of the most knowledgeable and patient dentists I have even been treated by...however even with insuraance I always pay top dollar. ANd much like going to an auto mechanic they always manage to find something wrong or suggest I take preventitative mea$ures to insue against further problems with my teeth. His front desk staff is condescending, rude and have been there since the beginning of time!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mundth has excellent manners. No pain, explains everything and I would highly recommend. Rating is very Good.

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

Staff is very professional, organized, and efficient and friendly. Dr Mundth is knowledgeable and informs me in plain language what I need to know regarding the status of my teeth. He is friendly, personable, and informative. I give him high rating on his knowledge and ability.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

amazing doctor. great experience. Doctor Mundth treats his patients like family.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

Excellent dentist takes his time and really goes over everything with you and no pain

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

For me, "dentist" and "Dr. Mundth" are the same words. He's been my dentist for over 25 years! I've never had any complaints with him. All his dental work is done well and nothing's ever fallen off. I was impressed when he recommended I try over-the-counter whitening before paying him hundreds of dollars to whiten them for me. His front staff can be rude, unfortunately, but once you get past them, it's all good.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag