Rate Dr. Robin Kuritzky

Dr. Robin Kuritzky's Ratings

Did an excellent Stent procedure on my dad. From the time they began the diagnosis till the end of the procedure was a grand total of 20 minutes. Unfortunately Dr. Kuritzky doesn't do the procedure anymore, but anyone he would suggest would probably be highly skilled. Kuritzky is quick with his hands. And instead of an incision in the abdomen which makes it difficult to walk for weeks afterward.. Dr Kuritzky went through my dad's right arm. He was so fast and precise, and the healing was speedy. I really am thankful the other doctor who was scheduled to work on my dad was too busy.. because we totally lucked out. Many thanks to this amazing doctor and his team.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Very helpful.We were passed through to Dr. K through the office.He is very honest& gets you the tests you need asap.Also caring & thoughtful.We would rate him A1.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

I've never seen another cardiologist, so I have nothing to compare. R Kuritkzy is totally focused on me, the patient. Quickly sees what is the issue and follows through. I probably should have died 12 years ago, Kuritzky met me in the Echo Lab and told me to have my doctor refer me to him, as without surgery I would be dead in 30 days. I think he is marvellous.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kuritzky is the best heart specialist I have met. He is absolutely super: competent, patient, friendly. He works with great staff.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

Many peolpe see cardiologists but how many see a really poor one? I had a terrible cardiologist who shall remain nameless. After a disasterous Pace maker installation I landed up returning to the hospital by ambulance. To my good fortune Dr. Kuritzky was on call and took instant care of the situation. Having an opinion of a Doctor without a comparison of the same type of Doctor is a waste of time. Dr. Kuritzky is by far the best I have ever seen. He will remain my doctor until I'm finished in this world. I can only say to those that don't like this doctor, I hope you never really need the best.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

The guy saved my life and had a great bedside manner. I was very impressed and have absolute confidence in him. Cannot recommend him highly enough.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2011 | flag

met Dr Kuritzky only once for about 10 minutes while I was in hospital. He had to refer me to a cardiologist specializing in electrical function of the heart. Dr K himself called the other specialist himself (not his staff)4 or 5 times to set up my appointment and relay the urgency required. Thought was very caring as he didn't know me from Adam.

Submitted March 6, 2011 | flag

Doctor Kouritsky is a nice, nice doctor. Certainly and absolutely, he has a wealth of broad knowledge in the field of medicine. I do believe, he is smart, caring, and capable. Just the #1 heart specialist. And, to be sure, I heard about this nice, nice doctor through a trustworthy source. (not on the TV, not on the radio, AND NOT in the newspaper)!!! . Would indeed recommend, with pleasure, to any friend, relative, or other such teriffic know personage.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

arrogant,defensive, not forthcoming regarding obvious adverse event.-led me to have sincere misgivings about the trust I placed in medical professionals.--I see from previous comments people like this doctor very much so I may have just discovered a weak link in an otherwise strong personality.. A shame for me and my family. It is not the experience we had expected or had ever had before with any other doctor.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kuritzky has been my cardiologist for the past 23 years. He has been consistently compassionate, trustworthy, and current in his field. He has treated me both pre- and post-op. Dr. Kuritzky and his staff have been a great comfort to family and me. And, it must be said, that I particularly appreciate his humour. I highly recommend this physician. Much thanks and gratitude, from a healthy and alive patient--thanks to Dr. K. and my surgeon.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag