You may also like

Rate Dr. Chirag Shah

Dr. Chirag Shah's Ratings

This appt was a total waste if time for me. Dr.Shah kept trying to google during the appt but the computer was down and he kept saying I could google it at home but never told me what I "had". I have called three times to get the report faxed to my dr as I am seeing a neurologist in two days and the staff finally told me he hasn't dictated my report even tho I saw him 4 months ago. Would not recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Shah has been absolutely excellent with my parents. My dad is receiving injections and the promptness with which he started receiving treatment was excellent! We are most grateful to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Leaves a lot to be desired. Not as knowledgable as dr savage whom I usually see

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I have seen Dr. Shah for bleeding in my eye due to macular degeneration. I was loosing eye sight and he helped me to gain my eye sight back by monthly injections. I am so thankful to him for his help and I find his chair side manner excellent. He explained my family and I, everything in detail and keeps me updated regarding my recovery and progress. I think he is one of the best physician/retinal specialist in city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I've been to better doctor's. Kept changing his mind about the reasoning behind my diagnoses of eye inflammation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471892].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

Nothing special at all. I had already been with better doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

Dr. Shah and his staff are very professional, polite and always helpful. Dr. Shah has been very informative and kind with my retina condition over the past 18 months, as such,I am truly pleased my optometrist referred me to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2012

I've been to many different eye doctors and Dr.Shah has been the best. He is very thorough and explained everything to me respectfully as a person, not a hint of condescension that I have learned to just tolerate. The staff are very competent, kind and attentive. I felt so well taken care of and they made sure I was well informed and reassured.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

I have very much enjoyed my appointments with Dr. Shah. His chair side manner is excellent. I have been referred to others for my condition and dr. Shah has easily been the best, the most compassionate and he is an excellent physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][471888].votes_count ]]