Rate Dr. Chirag Shah

Dr. Chirag Shah's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr. Shah for bleeding in my eye due to macular degeneration. I was loosing eye sight and he helped me to gain my eye sight back by monthly injections. I am so thankful to him for his help and I find his chair side manner excellent. He explained my family and I, everything in detail and keeps me updated regarding my recovery and progress. I think he is one of the best physician/retinal specialist in city.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

I've been to better doctor's. Kept changing his mind about the reasoning behind my diagnoses of eye inflammation.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

Nothing special at all. I had already been with better doctors!

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Shah and his staff are very professional, polite and always helpful. Dr. Shah has been very informative and kind with my retina condition over the past 18 months, as such,I am truly pleased my optometrist referred me to him.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2012 | flag

I've been to many different eye doctors and Dr.Shah has been the best. He is very thorough and explained everything to me respectfully as a person, not a hint of condescension that I have learned to just tolerate. The staff are very competent, kind and attentive. I felt so well taken care of and they made sure I was well informed and reassured.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

I have very much enjoyed my appointments with Dr. Shah. His chair side manner is excellent. I have been referred to others for my condition and dr. Shah has easily been the best, the most compassionate and he is an excellent physician.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

It is difficult to say in a few words the thanks that my family and I feel for Dr. Shah's care. He is excellent, understands how to make an elderly patient feel cared for, provides excellent treatment, clearly communicates, offers excellent follow up opportunity and leaves you feeling respected as a patient. We have seen many doctors in many specialties, but Dr. Shah is at the very top of our list. We have never rated an MD before, but his care has been so excellent that we wanted to share our experience.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

After several years of challenges and many physician visits, including many opthamologist visits, I finally was referred to Dr. Shah. The staff are good, but when you get to see Dr. Shah, you know you are going to be cared for, just as you should. Dr. Shah solved my problem and started me on the right track, after years of consultations and no results. I am very grateful.

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

Dr Chirag Shah is one of the best Eye Physicians that I've been to. I had a very badly inflamed eye that I was concerned about.He was able to see me within 5 hours of me being in the E.R at the hospital. This alone is truly amazing. He has great staff,and is very personable and easy to talk to. This is not a given when to comes to specialists.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag