Rate Dr. Oonagh Zuberbier

Dr. Oonagh Zuberbier's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr Zuberbier for 5 years and she has saved me many times. I know that when I go see her I can unload and not worry about being judged. She is very careful with medications and has been great when I have I have wanted to look at natural ways for sleep etc. by letting me know what will interact with my medications I am on. If it weren't for her understanding without being patronizing way i would probably still be trying to find someone that I can feel comfortable enough with to show the vulnerable side of me and my depression/anxiety/OCD. She takes time to really get to know you and your mental illness, there is no assumptions and she is very thorough.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Very thoughtful,methodical and patient. Took time to assess rather than assume. Saved my life.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Wonderful and brilliant doctor, incredibly thoughtful and helpful.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

I had seen a number of people in the past that were not helpful. After going through CBT with Dr. Zuberbier, my life has gotten back on track-medication free. She is the amazing at helping people become their best or get back to being the best they can be :) You will get back what you put in with her. Nothing more, nothing less.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

Very intelligent, great listener and very respectful. Found her to be very easy to talk with and work with.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2010 | flag

Just amazing person and healer! Extremely intelligent, compassionate and knowledgeable. She will provide up to date information on all kinds of topics. If she doesn't know, she'll find out. Very organized and respectful. I wish they could all be like her! Miss her wisdom and kindness.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

Amazing, talented, charming and smart. I came in with depression, and was gifted with an amazing course of CBT therapy which honestly changed my life. I cannot recommend her too highly. AND!!! Always on time!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

Absolutely amazing pshychiatrist. Compassionate, respectful, knowledgeable, intelligent, caring, patient.... I'm actually sad my treatment is over. I'll miss her kindness and wisdom.

Submitted June 22, 2009 | flag

She is warm, respectful, brilliant and possesses the confidence and humility to inspire others in their healing. She greets you at the door, takes care to add up the #s (e.g. how many hrs are you sleeping?) new school in her thinking, listens well and is non-judgemental and empathetic. She is very capable and if you land her as a doctor, you are lucky because she is in your corner.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2009 | flag