Rate Dr. Steven J. Weiss

Dr. Steven J. Weiss's Ratings

Very kind, thorough, and knowledgeable. I was able to ask all of the questions I had without feeling rushed and he went through my history and current symptoms in detail. Spent a great deal of time listening and formulating a treatment plan that has been extremely helpful.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

First and foremost, Dr. Weiss was thorough, very knowledgeable, friendly and took more than enough time to be clear, answer all questions and give explanations. My only negative experience was with the woman who sits behind the glass window. Not a hello, not a smile, not a friendly word; wait... not even a word out of her, and not a goodbye. Dr. Weiss might want to know that this sourpuss is the first person all patients experience when coming to his office. I will remember Dr. Weiss as a very helpful and informed specialist, but what stands out in my mind first and foremost is what an unfriendly rude woman represents him behind the desk. For me, she totally ruined an otherwise positive experience.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. Spends a lot of time. Highly recommend. Nurse Susan is fabulous.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

The office of Dr. Weiss is filled with the most wonderful accomodating staff.The Doctor is very proffessional, listening to every word you speak and detailing it not leaving out any thing you have said about your symptoms. He is kind and through.No memeber of my family has ever left feeling that their needs were not taken care of fully by the Doctor or the staff....Great treatment.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Weiss is the very best he does not try to fill you with meds and doesnt make you go for unnecessary test he has always helped me

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Great team, very helpful. excellent physician and nice person.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

Thorough. Knowledgeable. Very accomodating. Good bedside manner.His treatments were very helpful

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag

Wonderful practitioner. Good manner, knowledgeable about new developments in the treatment of asthma and allergies.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag