Dr. Marie-Josee Klett

Rate Dr. Marie-Josee Klett

Dr. Marie-Josee Klett's Ratings

There is nothing I don't like about his doctor. She is amazing. Yes, sometimes she runs behind schedule but that is because she takes time to listen to patients when they need her to. She is well worth the wait. Her staff is great.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I have only needed to see her 2x in the 3-4 years I have had her as a doctor but she is very good. I rank her a 4 for on time due to what I think is a busy schedule and inability at the time to get an appointment within a month. Not that my issue was life altering.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

I agree that she is exceptionally good and without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had. However, now that she has reached demi-god status, it is also good to remember that she is human and, like the rest of us, she can make mistakes.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

Truly a special talent among doctors. I agree with everything said by others who gave comments. It's comforting to have her as part of my health team. I hope she never leaves our area. She knows what she is talking about and will work with you if you are being proactive with your own health. She's also not afraid to say she doesn't know something. Great honesty and you never feel less than her.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

awesome Dr. very understanding and has a good sense of humour

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Klett is very helpful and knowledgeable and I fully trust her diagnosis and treatment. She is personable and always on time and always follows up with the patient. Can't say enough great things about having her as our family doctor. We were very luck to find her.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Klett is an amazing doctor. I am so lucky to have found her when she was first taking new patients. She is kind, extremely knowledgeable, approachable, always listens and never rushes the appointment. She listens and does not act superior to the patient like some doctors do. She should definitely be on the list of top 10 doctors in Ottawa.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Klett is a wonderful doctor. She is energetic, personable, and kind, and it's clear that she really cares about her patients. She is very knowledgeable, and the fact that she is also a sports med doctor is a bonus. I am so grateful that when I moved to the Ottawa area, she was accepting new patients. I couldn't ask for a better family doctor.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

Dre Klett est formidable. Je me compte chanceuse de l'avoir comme médecin de famille. Dre Klett est très attentive aux besoins de ses patients. En effet, toute l'équipe de santé familliale est fantastique. Merci!!!!!!

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Klett is a gem! I was treated by her at a sports injury clinic first and was very impressed with her ability to actively listen. You never feel rushed in an appointment with her. She maps out diagnosis options, is honest in relating the results and again offers treatment options or necessary referrals. When I heard she was opening a general practice, I rushed to be included as a patient there as I had been without a doctor for years. She is very caring, personable and just overall wonderful!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag