Rate Dr. Brandi K. Alt

Dr. Brandi K. Alt's Ratings

I was referred to Highland Center for Women several years ago and my appt was set with Dr.Alt. My first impression of her was great. She came in and shook my hand and was very warm in her approach regarding treatment. I came to her in a lot of pain and was very sick. She sent me for an ultrasound(very painful) but the tech was gentle and she gave me a hug afterwards. I really appreciated that bc I wasn't prepared for what was coming. I saw Dr.Alt afterwards and she scheduled my surgery for the following week. It has been and will continue to be a long road but both she and her nurse Andrea are amazing individuals. I don't know how I would ever have got this far without them. Dr.Alt spends time with you, she never forgets anything you tell her and she is as sweet and caring as can be. I wish I would have been referred to her sooner! There is always room for error and things we may have done differently but overall I haven't met a better Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

Very irresponsible and cavalier in her manner toward me. Seriously misdiagnosed me, and acted silly and unprofessional. Will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

She is a wonderful doctor, great personality and remembers what you say!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Alt. She spent so much time listening to me and talking to me about what might be going on with my condition. She was the first doctor to suggest I see a specialist which ultimatley led to me being correctly diagnosed with a serious disease. All because of Dr. Alt's care, concern, and kindness I'm on my way to seeing the correct physicians. I can't thannk her enough. She is has the best bed side manner and is not judgemental in any way. I would reccomend her to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

The pelvic exam felt like prison rape. This doctor's touch is abusive. If she is to continue as OBGYN, someone better tell her to learn to be gentler and more civilized about her manner of manual manipulation. She also prescribed the strongest oral medication for a mild yeast infection. The drug (Diflucan) should not be used in pregnancy (according to so many independent studies), unless all other, safer drugs have failed. Avoid this doctor at all cost.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I love Dr Alt. She is a wonderful MD. I'm not only her patient, but I've had the privilege of working with her as well. She is excellent at what she does!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2009

I saw Dr. Alt several times during my first pregnancy. I really liked her bedside manner. She was very sweet and concerned about my physical health and my emotional health. I would recomend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2009

I have been unable to stand on my feet for more than 10 minutes due to severe pelvic pain. I visited numerous ob/gyn doctors in the upstate. (1 year and 6 mths later - lots of time and money spent) Dr. Alt is the only one who took the time to listen and referred me to a specialist. The specialist referred me to a physical therapist and I am on the road to recovery!! I am so thankful to her - I would recommend her she listens and has a wonderful bedside manner & loving personality

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][475617].votes_count ]]