Dr. Christopher Babbage

Rate Dr. Christopher Babbage

Dr. Christopher Babbage's Ratings

I'm an RCMP officer. Was seeing him and doing well but then when the amount they pay these guys to see cops went down, he dropped me like yesterday's clam chowder. Still sore about this.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

A good guy. Looked after me when I was in hospital. Very humble and caring, unlike the resident training Dr. who was working with him when I was in the hospital. If that training doctor is looking at these ratings, you know who you are. You should look for yourself because I've put some true comments about my experience with you as the resident doctor too. This babbage guy was good though

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Very genuine, caring, committed. Open minded and also willing to listen and collaborate with patient not just impose treatments on patients like many psychiatrists. One of the few great ones.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2013 | flag

Great guy. Very personable and genuinley interested in helping people recover. Recommended for police and military personel. Staff are brutal to make appointments through though.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

Unlike so many psychiatrists in my experience, Dr. Babbage is very open-minded and objective. He doesn't automatically discount my credibility if it conflicts with statements of another "professional". His reports reflect his thoughtful, observant style, and are free of the assumptions, generalizations and subjective statements lacking support, that I've seen in reports of many others. With many psychiatrists, it seems "if you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail." Dr. B doesn't automatically see everything as a nail. What I value most are his authenticity and his respect in how he treats people. I have watched many little interactions between him and other patients/families in hospital, and seen this respect in every interaction I've observed. He willingly admits when something did not go as well as it could have; he is humble and very human; he treats me like a full partner in my journey. I feel understood as a unique individual, as we all are. Dr.B. I can't thank you enough

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

Great Dr listens to you intently then works with you to get your health back

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

he is quite an interesting person to talk to. he is very helpful and great listener. and he takes the time to help you out especially when you are in a waiting period to get some help from the mental health system

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

He is an awesome psychiatrist. He was very thorough in making sure I got the best medicine that worked for my symptoms. He followed up to make sure my dosing was working well too. He has a sense of humor and made me feel better about my situation. Very helpful and I am glad he was able to help me get my life back on track.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

I have found Dr. Babbage to be professional, kind and very knowledgeble.His treatment of me while in hospital and his ongoing treatment has helped me to get my life back.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

He was my Doctor in 1996 till 1998, he was very caring, helpful and knowledgeable doctor.

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag