Dr. F. Ryan Anderson

Grad. Year: 1970

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. F. Ryan Anderson has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2468656
07/11/12 4 4 5 5 As a 68 year old grandmother I trust Dr. Anderson with everything, including the delivery of my grand children. He may seem taciturn at times but his expertise is second to none. I recommended him to many friends and to both my daughters. Nothing like experience and reputation.
RID: 1646657
29/11/11 5 5 5 5 the greatest dr i ever had, he delivered my son and now he is going to deliver my daughter in 6 weeks. he makes you feel comfortable, we had a bit of a pregnancy scare and it was on a holiday when the office was closed- i called the office who got ahold of him and he met my husband and i down at the office- he is amazing.. hightly recommended. he delivered my sister and many other friends children. he is just great.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1489355
18/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Anderson delivered all 4 of my children. They don't make them any better!!  Respond
RID: 1384736
11/03/11 5 5 5 5 I've been going to Dr. Anderson for 30 years, he delivered my son, my daughter, my son-in-law and my new granddaughter. We love him!  Respond
RID: 1309581
07/12/10 4 4 5 5 I love Dr. Anderson! I found him to be an extremely caring, knowledgeable and patient doctor, not to mention he has been in the business for over 30 years. I delivered both of my babies with him, and he was extremely relaxed and calm. Also, for my first baby we saw what looked to be a heart defect on the ultrasound, and I was in tears but Dr. Anderson called me later to assure me that everything would be o.k. and referred me to a pediatric cardiologist. It turned out my son was fine but it was nice to have such a caring Dr. The only negative I would say was his ultrasound technician who was not very sympathetic or nice, but perhaps that is how they all are?
RID: 1237572
26/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Anderson has been my doctor for over 21 years and delivered my daughters. He is an amazing doctor! and his staff has always been very helpful.  Respond
RID: 1114175
24/02/10 4 4 4 5 One review said it -- you HAVE to have a sense of humor with this doctor and his staff. My husband hit it off with him and his staff immediately. If you don't make it a point to get to know them, they won't open up to you. They crack us up and we loved our experience with them delivering our first - which ended up having to be a C-section. We decided to drive over an hour to see him again for our second because it's hard finding a doctor and building that sort of relationship where you feel welcome!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1014785
21/10/09 5 5 5 4 I have always been extremely pleased with Dr. Anderson's staff and most importantly, Dr. Anderson. He is very clear and straight forward and has always spent the time with me when I have had particular questions. The only area where I would comment is that I think he could be a little more up with female hormone issues. When I first saw the urine sample sign "Ladies leave a sample, not a beverage", I found myself quietly laughing in the bathroom. It was actually helpful, because I was never really certain as to how much of a sample to leave! On a more serious note, Dr. Anderson has delivered both of my babies. My first I pushed for over 3 1/2 hours. My baby was transverse and came out with the assistance of forceps and an apgar of 3 (@ 5mins, a 9). Dr. Anderson was amazing and even my pediatrician said, any other Dr. would have performed a C-section and that Dr. Anderson is amazing. I agree. My second was a smooth delivery and I had nothing but the best treatment.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 982854
08/09/09 5 5 5 5 If you do not have a good sense of humor thrn this is not the doctor for you! He has a great reputation, has been in business for over 30 years, and delivered all 3 of my children. He even delivered some of my friends! If you are looking for a stuffy uptight doctor who only speaks in medical jargon then he is not for you. If you want someone who tells it like it is (you are gaining too much weight way too fast)etc then he is the one. He has one of the lowest C-section ratings in the county. As a matter of fact other doctors call him to try to deliver babies without doing c-sections. The staff...well they used to be better, but he is still the best!
RID: 947115
25/07/09 2 3 2 3 The professional of the office staff is sorely lacking. Upon my arrival for an appointment, I was surprised to see posted a no-whinning sign that was promimately displayed. Moreover, in the restroom there is another message to the female patients something to the effect " leave a sample ladies, not a beverage". It's a bit condescending. As for Dr. Anderson, I've had many exams throughout my life and you know when one is not conducted very thoroughly. This is the 2nd time and the last of the medical services that I will seek from this provider. I will be looking for a new doctor.
RID: 772367
25/01/09 1 3 1 1 As a patient, I expect that both the office staff and the doctor be truthful to me as the patient and not lie to me!! Any patient would expect this very basic ethic. This was not my recent experience in Sewpt. 2008 with Dr. Anderson's office staff whom lied to me about a c-section scheduling issue (which I caught the staff lying to me about after speaking with the hospital labor and delivery scheduling room coordinator regarding availability) and confronted Dr. Anderson on it and rather than listenting to what I, as the patient, was telling him about my discovery, etc., he came to the defense of his office staff and not mine as his patient and then falsely claimed one thing and then made up some lame excuse which caused me grave concern). In addition, I had been previously lied to by the office staff about an insurance issue as well. Needless to say, at 8 months pregnant I switched to a new doctor immediately.
Insurance: United Healthcare