Dr. Tawfik F. Hawwa

Foreign Lang: Greek

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Tawfik F. Hawwa has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2649905
16/05/13 4 5 5 4 I've been a patient for over 26 years. I feel very lucky to have found this group when I needed a OB/GYN. Dr Hawwa and Dr Khoury (retired)are brilliant doctor's. They have never made me feel uncomfortable and they take the time to answer any questions and concerns an they never make you feel rushed. I've had four children and surgeries and have received excellent care.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2644461
09/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hawwa has been my ob/gyn for 22 years, through both my pregnancies, cervical dysplasia, etc. Now menopause. He is an excellent doctor, always takes time to get to know his patients. He has a gift for patient relations.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1245063
07/09/10 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr Hawwa. I have been his patient for 16 years. He delivered my youngest two children. He is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. Always greets you with a smile and takes time to answer any questions. You can tell that he takes a genuine interest in his patients. I literally felt a sense of relief when he entered the delivery room.
RID: 1136191
25/03/10 5 5 5 5 This provider is fantastic. Always has time to discuss your concerns. Great bedside manner.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1077476
13/01/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Hawwa was my doctor back in the early 1990's. He will always hold a special place in our lives. He worked with my husband and I through 2 years of us trying to get pregnant. We were finally blessed with twins - a boy and a girl. The only disappointment was that Dr. Hawwa was on vacation when I gave birth. When our last son was born, again as a result of infertility treatments, I made sure Dr. Hawwa would be available for the birth. The labor progressed quickly, with no time for an epidural, which had me pretty freaked out. Dr. Hawwa's calm manner got me through it - I totally trusted him. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a gem - always calm and patient, and takes the time to answer your questions. I never felt hurried.
RID: 913965
15/06/09 4 4 3 2 Rude. Made me uncomfortable. No social skills. My husband wasn't in room when my baby was born so he took it apon himself to send in a social worker saying he said I had a 'surprise pregnancy'
Insurance: Unicare
RID: 893254
21/05/09 5 5 5 5 Simply the best. Dr. Hawwa has been my doctor through two children, surgeries and menopause and has been unfailingly helpful, patient and kind. He is current, always willing to talk and has gone the extra mile on more than one occassion. He is the doctor that everyone looks for.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 854223
06/04/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hawwa is bar none when it comes to: being professional, kind, considerate, a good listener, excellent health advocate, extremely patient. He has been my doctor for over 16 years and has provided me with Excellent care. He always returns calls, reports findings from tests and refers to other specialists in a very timely manner. He is very easy to talk with and recognizes that these "annual and binannual" appointments are not easy for women to go through. He has a wonderful charismatic way about him. He has performed several surgeries, on me and delivered both of my children. In fact when I first miscarried, it was the first time I met him. He was so gracious and explained the procedure in full, with hand-drawn pictures. I was very upset at the time but his calm manner really soothed me when it was most needed. I have NEVER been uncomfortable with him providing my care. He is the best male OB/GYN I have ever had.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 825252
11/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Hawwa is the best doctor that I have gone to. I am very picky and have been to multiple gynecologists. He is kind and gentle and makes me feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone.
RID: 773525
26/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hawwa is the best doctor I have had an experience with. He makes sure that he has the time he needs to spend with you and is very patient and caring. He calls right away with test results and lets you know what your symptoms may mean, so you don't worry too much! I highly recommend him! Gretchen
RID: 336604
04/06/07 5 5 5 Dr. Hawwa has been my doctor since 1990. I have ALWAYS found him to be extremely knowledgeable, sensitive, practical, understanding, takes his time with me. Never makes me feel that I have a " silly " question. Always returns calls. Listens to all I have to say without making me feel as if he is in a hurry. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone, without reservation. Allison G.  Respond
RID: 229896
25/03/07 5 5 5 Dr Hawwa is a very caring and knowledgeable physican in his expertise. i find him to be very experienced in all stages of the female anatomy. He has a wonderfull beside mannor, soft spoken, good listener courteous. Always ask how things are before an examine .I have been going to him for at least 15 years and I would never change. I think he is one special Dr that truely cares about his paitents. I also have had several surgeris and Dr Hawwa always came to see me before the surgery to see if I had any questions and was sure I wanted the procedure done. I would highly recommend Dr Hawwa to my friends and I have, and they all love him to. Dr Hawwa is truely a proffessional with a caring heart to all his paitents. I am so happy i found him.
Paid (or co-pay): $2500