Rate Dr. Mimi C. Algazi

Dr. Mimi C. Algazi's Ratings

Her staff is of very high quality but thy are not perfect. They have their minor little mishaps every once in a great while but they are very few and far between. Mimi is such a good Dr that it is hard to get in to see her on time at every appt. but most of the time the wait is not to long. But I don't mind waiting for Dr Algazi even when I have to because I love her so much she is excellent the best Dermatologist I have ever met in 33 years. She is caring. She listens. She looks over everything. She ask questions. She is very personal. She makes you feel important like you matter to her. You are not just a number or a chart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Algazi is wonderful and awesiome! A Far cry from a previous dermatologist. It was like night and day. Dr Algazi took the time to explain what I need to check for as far as melanoma and I left her office feeling relieved. My previous doctor just asked me what I wanted him to look at after having skin cancer surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Algazi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Dr. Algazi was great. After a bad experience with my local dermatoligist who paid no attention and said there was no hope for my hair loss at 25, I drove 4 hours to Dr, Algazi. She did not rush me and paid lots of attention to what i had to say. She asked questions and was very concerned why my hair was not growing. She requested all my labs from my primary care doctor and the my old dermatologist and asked for the previous biopsy to be read again by someone she knew. She sent me for different labs that I had not taken yet and asked me to take folic acid,B6 and B12 vitamins. She gave me so much hope. I reccomend her to anyone looking for someone who cares. The drive was very much worth it. I have an appointment with her again in a couple of days and Im very exited about what she has to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2008

Dr. Algazi arranged a PCR for my Lyme disease. She is a quick study, has good manners and is sensitive to individual patient needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1243300].votes_count ]]