Rate Dr. Elhamy Attia

Dr. Elhamy Attia's Ratings

Phenomenal doctor, he gave me back my voice as well as a life

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

One of the most compassionate and knowledgeable surgeons that you will ever have the pleasure to know! He will be your best advocate.

Submitted June 18, 2010 | flag

I was seen by Dr Attia a few years ago for problems with my voice, he operated on my vocal cords and resolved that problem. He explained exactly what he was going to do. Dr Attia is an excellent doctor.Professional and truly cares for his patients. He is the best in his field.

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Attia saved my life, literally. Going with only a whisper for a voice, I was so depressed that if he had told me there was no way of fixing it, I really don't know what I would have done. The man is amazing, warm, and caring. He impressed me so much, I named my second-born son after him (which might seem extreme, but it was a show of gratitude)

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Attia is a wonderful doctor/surgeon. He took care of my father when he had cancer and after we saw a plastic surgeon who wanted to disfugure my dad's face, we sought a second opinion with Dr. Attia who was doing a lot of head and neck cancer surgeries. He immediately put my dad at ease (who was 75 years old at the time). He offered an alternative that we could all live with. He is true gentle man and shows great caring and compassion for his patients and their families. I understand he is in the process of retirement and I know that the ENT department will never replace him.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2008 | flag

Dr. Attia is a wonderful Dr. His knowledge, kindness and caring nature make him one in a billion. You just have to look at his face and you can see the joy, when things are going well, and the disappointment when things aren't so great. He is an amazing human being and I am so sad to see him retire. I will miss him greatly.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2008 | flag

Dr. Attia is an amazing ENT specialist. He removed my vocal nodules a couple of years ago and I now have a younger sounding voice. He is kind, caring and compasionate. ENT will be lost when he retires.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2007 | flag

Dr. Attia is the very best doctor ever. My condition got progressively worse for 10 years until I finally seen Dr. Attia. I would not be alive today if it weren't for his expertise. He not only very intelligent but also cares about each and every patient he treats. "THE BEST"

Submitted June 20, 2007 | flag

Dr Attia is an excellent doctor!!Very gentle and caring. He made me feel very comfortable. Professional and truly cares foe his patients.

Submitted April 17, 2007 | flag

For many years I had voice problems and had been to a couple of specialists and doctors. No one could tell me what was wrong. After waiting for over a year for an appointment with Dr. Attia, I got in and it was worth the wait. He diagnosed my problem and fixed it. I went from a raspy voice and difficulty speaking to being able to speak clearly. Thank you Dr. Attia.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag