Rate Dr. J. Daniel LaBriola

Dr. J. Daniel LaBriola's Ratings

I agree with other reviewers who indicated that Dr. LaBriola DID NOT explain the treatment plan with me and was very rushed. Clinical staff was very RUDE and dismissive. I was told his office would check my insurance for my follow-up work that needed to be done. No call back, no record of any follow-up with my insurance. This doctor is trying to see TOO MANY patients and obviously, on his busiest days, his patients get less of his and his staff's attention to detail. I will never go back and I would never recommend this office. They DO NOT CARE.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Labriola is the best doctor ever!! A+++++ 5 stars 100+ points!

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Labriola was awesome! They KNOW they have a rude staffing issue because now when you go into the office, you get a peice of paper to rate each memeber on the staff that you encounter. At any rate, they staff was really nice and helpful during my procedure. Dr. Labriola removed all four of my wisdom teeth and 1 day later I am feeling really good. Not taking anymore meds (besides the antibiotic). Would highly recommend Dr. Labriola for anyone!

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

Waited less than 10 min., nice office, staff very professional, nice and helpful; Dr. Labriola was great, novocaine for molar extraction barely hurt at all much to my surprise, extraction was quick and painless, overall a very pleasant, professional, minimally painful visit, I highly recommend Dr. Labriola.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Been waiting for months to receive a follow treatment letter. This doctor is over booked

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Labriola was an okay doctor. He was efficient and quick, but his staff was awful. They were quite rude and didn't explain the procedure or post-procedure instructions very well. Would not recommend this practice.

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

I did a orthognatic surgery from Dr.Labriola and the result was horrible.The main purpose of orthognatic surgery is to correct my bite and align my jaws. it has been 4 years since my surgery. my bites are still open and my jaw is not aligned at all. It looks more tilted than before. I don't even know what he did during my surgery.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgeable, professional, fast, no-nonsence. Just excellent.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. LaBriola scheduled me for a same day appointment when called by my dentist. My experience with the doctor and his staff could NOT have been better. They calmed my fears, followed up with a call to me the very next morning and provided a follow-up visit promptly. He and his staff are second to none in my book.

Submitted May 22, 2009 | flag