Rate Dr. Andrew G. Schroeder

Dr. Andrew G. Schroeder's Ratings

Adore this Doc!!! Excellent care and bedside manner. Wish they could all be like Dr. Schroeder

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Love this DOC! Great bedside manner, thorough, called to report all my results, helped my breathing tremendously and was available if needed. Wish they were all like Dr. Schroeder!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Amazing physician, has a good character, funny and sweet :) I will refer my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

He is amazing, called me the next day to see how i was feeling. He is polite, funny, professional,and just a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr Schroeder was very helpful, knowledgable and kind. he has a wonderful bedside manner and took the time to listen to all of m concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2010

Dr. Schroeder is so helpful and polite and he makes you laugh (bonus). Once you walk in and sign in your wait time is 3 mins, that never happens anywhere else I go. I am almost excited to get sick again so I can see him again...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

great Dr in every part of his medical skills and personality with patients was beyond

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

I visit from Austria. Dr Schroeder trat me when I was very sick with bronchitis. He would not accept payment. Thank you Dr Schroeder

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2010

Excellent physician -- responsive, really listens and genuinely cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

Dr. Schroeder is always available and returns your call. He is extremely approachable and encourages questions. Personally, out of all my doctors - he's my favorite!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483972].votes_count ]]