Rate Dr. Michael Kellam

Dr. Michael Kellam's Ratings

Un interested Un attentive distracted zoned out monotone sad

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

Highly recommended! Dr. Kellam is kind and completely up on the lastest technologies. A number of my friends go to him and I have recommended to other friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Kellam is friendly, attentive and explains all the test results in great detail. The first set of eye tests were done with an assistant, about 10 minutes after I arrived. Then I sat in a 2nd waiting room for about 20 minutes before the doc was able to see me. Be prepared to sit for a while. I want to shop around for prices so I did not buy here - only got a quote.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Kellam is great. He is good at what he does and is very thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Kellam for years and have always found him professional, helpful and pleasant. I don't hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2009

I love Dr Kellam he is the best and prescribes only what is necessary. He knows me and how I do not adjust to new prescriptions well. He always knows just what I need. The waiting room can be a bit like a car lot with the sales. You get the feeling that everyone is on commision. I put up with it because I trust him wholeheartedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485855].votes_count ]]