Rate Dr. Michael Kellam

Dr. Michael Kellam's Ratings

Un interested Un attentive distracted zoned out monotone sad

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Highly recommended! Dr. Kellam is kind and completely up on the lastest technologies. A number of my friends go to him and I have recommended to other friends.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kellam is friendly, attentive and explains all the test results in great detail. The first set of eye tests were done with an assistant, about 10 minutes after I arrived. Then I sat in a 2nd waiting room for about 20 minutes before the doc was able to see me. Be prepared to sit for a while. I want to shop around for prices so I did not buy here - only got a quote.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kellam is great. He is good at what he does and is very thorough

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Kellam for years and have always found him professional, helpful and pleasant. I don't hesitate to recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2009 | flag

I love Dr Kellam he is the best and prescribes only what is necessary. He knows me and how I do not adjust to new prescriptions well. He always knows just what I need. The waiting room can be a bit like a car lot with the sales. You get the feeling that everyone is on commision. I put up with it because I trust him wholeheartedly.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2008 | flag