Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

The quality of work is outstanding; I also love the "bedside manners" :-)
I'll allways come back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Veisman for a number of years. Dr. Veisman has always had my best interest at heart and is not a person to rush you into surgery. He and his staff are diligent in monitoring how a patient is doing and only recommend procedures when required. After care, when a procedure is required, is excellent. The staff in the office is always very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Veisman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Excellent doctor. Have been with DR. Veiseman for over 10 years. This doctor gave me the ability to smile. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and accommodating. He has golden hands did the miracle with my teeth and I only wish he was my doctor for everything else. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I have have been going to Dr. Veisman for years and he is the best choice for dental care. I am a very nervous person when it comes to work being done in my mouth. Dr. Veisman is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain procedures thoroughly. He has definitely put my mind at ease.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr VEISMAN restored my smile with excellent work. I'm very pleased with my implants. If anyone needs implant work done , I definitely recommend Dr VEISMAN. Him and his staff will walk you through the process in a very knowledgeable way that you will feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Outstanding service and extremley knowledgeable and personally think he is the best dental implant specialist in Canada!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

This doctor is horrible. He did gum surgery for me and after that he pushed me to do implants with astronomic cost. Once he realized I'm not willing to do it, he become so rude that he didn't wont to reshape my gum on front tooth that he damage during the surgery. I had to go to the other periodontist to finish the work of dr Veisman. My suggestion : avoid him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586189].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Amazing doctor and team. I travel back and forth from Tallahassee, Florida, to get treated by Dr Veisman even though I have hundreds of periodontists right here in my state to treat me. He did incredible gum grafts for my husband and some extractions and gum surgery for me. We are thrilled with his care and expertise and will recommend anyone to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Veisman and his team deliver a truly exceptional patient experience. Outstanding results, pain management (a big one for me), punctual and caring. I highly recommend Dr. V and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr Veisman and staff are amazing . The receptionists are friendly and very helpful the assistants are great and the nurse is amazing.. Dr Veisman and his team are the best !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572898].votes_count ]]