Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

Have been seeing Dr Veisman for 11 plus years. One of my major concerns has been pain management. Herb has managed it to perfection. His concern for his patients, including post surgery follow-uo has exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Veisman is the best periodontist in town. Very gentle and caring specialist. I am very comfortable coming back in his office for maintenace after all the great surgeries he has done in my mouth. Between gum surgeries and implants, I am very happy with the results very soft and gentle hands. Very pleased with his staff, they have been very helpful all the way. I recommend Dr veisman to any one who needed gum surgeries. Great job Dr. Veisman!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I just had bone block surgery done in my mouth prior to placing implant by Dr. Veisman. He is truly an amazing periodontist that really cares for his patient. Very reassuring and taking his time to explain every thing about the treatment. By far the best periodontist I have ever been visited for opinions before proceeding with my surgery. I had very minimal discomfort and went to work the following day. He took his time to call me the same night to make sure that I was OK even though he told me that he was giving seminar that night.(Very gentle and caring periodontist). His staff are excellent and very helpful in every step. I am very happy with the results of my surgery. I can smile again. Highly recommend Dr. Veisman for everyone who needed any bone or implants in their mouth. Thank you Dr. Veisman for your great job!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Outstanding specialist. Dr Veisman is the consummate professional, always informing, giving multiple options for treatment and very caring. His team are all "A"s!! A great team leader always assembles a great team! Kudos for putting together one of the best healthcare teams I've ever seen. As one who is involved in healthcare at the Procincial level, I'm very impressed by this office! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Great experience Had a number of implants done. Happy now

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

The ladies here are Great! Always friendly And efficient. Easy to get to driving or subway. Really nice doctor. Knows his stuff. Don't be shy to ask him questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr Veisman is the Best dental implant surgeon in Toronto! I went to a few of other specialists (both periodontists and oral surgeons) until I made up my mind to visit Dr Veisman. I didn't like that some of the other specialists didn't have their own offices but roamed around to too many other offices and I could not get a hold of them to ask questions. Others we're mean to their assistants, and others offices looked unclean. When I walked into Dr Veisman's office, it's reminded me of a comfortable living room. The admin ladies are welcoming and professional, the assistants are experienced and highly competent and the nurses are extremely knowledgeable. Dr Veisman is confident but not pushy (like some other dentists I met). He is patient, takes his time with the consult and question&answer sessions and is kind. He let me decide what I wanted to do based on my budget. The dentsl work was done with anesthesia so I don't feel or see nothing. Follow up is excellent. Two thumbs up! Way up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

The quality of work is outstanding; I also love the "bedside manners" :-)
I'll allways come back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Veisman for a number of years. Dr. Veisman has always had my best interest at heart and is not a person to rush you into surgery. He and his staff are diligent in monitoring how a patient is doing and only recommend procedures when required. After care, when a procedure is required, is excellent. The staff in the office is always very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Veisman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Herbert Veisman's response
Thank you very much for the kind words. It's always great to see how patients appreciate our efforts.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Excellent doctor. Have been with DR. Veiseman for over 10 years. This doctor gave me the ability to smile. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and accommodating. He has golden hands did the miracle with my teeth and I only wish he was my doctor for everything else. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Herbert Veisman's response
Although we always aim to positively impact and change people's lives, it's still heart-warming to read such wonderful words. Thank you for your sweet remarks.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2014