You may also like

Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

Dr VEISMAN, you have a great sense of humour and classy chairside manner that put me and my entire family at ease with you. What I really appreciate more then anything, however, is the immense amount of time you spend with your patients ensuring that every question is answered and every concern is addressed. This gives all of us the full confidence to put ourselves in your capable hands with no hesitation whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2818784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I want to take this opportunity to thank Dr Veisman and his associate members for the outstanding job on my cosmetic gum treatment. You were gentle, kind and patient with me. I will return if I ever need any treatment with my gums again :)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2818089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Came to see Dr Veisman for some gum recession treatment. I was very happy with the service I received. Everyone from the front desk girls to the girls at the back were very friendly and welcoming and knowledgeable. Dr Veisman explained my treatment and answered all my questions made me feel very comfortable. It was an easy choice to have my treatment done with Dr. Veisman

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2818075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I needed 7 implants and a sinus lift last year. I was put to sleep for the surgery and found the experience very positive especially for a chicken like me in the dental chair. I want to thank Dr Veisman and his team for the care and consideration in my treatment. Top marks.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2818071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

The staff were amazing and catered to my every need! Dr. Viesman provided excellent care, and I am extremely happy with the end result!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2818070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr Veisman and his staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. It was the best dental experience I have ever had from the moment I walked in to my follow up appointments. They took the time to answer all my questions and were always compassionate/caring towards my concerns about the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2818044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Totally impressed with the quality of treatment and straightforward approach of this doctor. Great hands, soft touch, and extraordinary service. Was referred by a family friend and co-worker to Dr Veisman for some grafting of bone to save my teeth and it worked like a charm. No muss. No fuss. Seen on time. Left early. Little pain. I recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2818040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Terrific results, surpassing my expectations, and all done at a reasonable price. No need to shop around. Dr Veisman is your guy for gum work and dental implants. He will put you to sleep for treatment and when you wake up, you will feel refreshed and with little discomfort. Truly the best in the business!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2817447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

less than stellar experience. He was rushed/too busy to explain anything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I was pretty scared and intimidated by the whole idea of seeing a periodontist. Initially I wasn't quite sure what to think of Dr Veisman and his team but it didn't take long for me to warm up to them. Dr Veisman does come across initially as a little arogant but in truth he is just confident about his abilities and that's all that matters to me. I don't want a doctor/surgeon who is uncertain about his or her skills. The assistants are quite helpful and friendly and the administrative ladies are quite good at ensuring I got my benefits paid directly to me after treatment. Overall I found the experience pleasant, although scary to start, and I was in very little pain throughout. I would go back if I need anything else done to my mouth (but I hope I don't have to :)

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2814143].votes_count ]]