Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

Outstanding service and treatment. Really appreciated Dr Veisman's professionalism and honesty about the treatment that I needed to have. He didn't upsell or tell me I needed anything more then was necessary. He was straightforward and honest and for that I thank him and his amazing crew of highly trained dental professionals.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I have enjoyed doing to Dr Veisman's office for the past several years for dental implant treatment and now maintenace. He has a sweet team of young ladies around him who pay attention to every detail. I never have to wait for my insurance money to arrive longer then a few days and his fees are very reasonable. I would recommend whomever reads this to seek Dr Veisman's care for any surgical treatments

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2740381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I am very grateful to Dr Veisman for what he has done for me. Mine is a long and sad story of prolonged pain and suffering at the hands of unqualified dentists who did surgery for me they had no business doing and I should never have a accepted. About 5 or so years back, I needed some teeth removed from the back of my lower jaw on both sides. I was taken on by a dentist who claimed to be an implant specialist...but since I have learned there is no such thing. You are either an ORAL SURGEON or a PERIODONTIST and that's IT. There is nothing in between. Only see one of those specialists for dental implants because they and only they have 3-6 years of surgical hospital training and everyone else just took the weekend course. You need to ask your dentists and specialists HOW MANY CASES THEY DO PER YEAR AND HAVE THEM SHOW YOU MANY OF THEIR CASES not just their best. Take it from me. I was burned badly and I'm here sharing my story becauer I suffered and don't want anyone reading this to suffer as I did. Dr Veisman had to remove 8 implants insertrd by a general dentist (who I am now suing and complained to the association about) and then Dr Veisman had to grow my jaw bone back. Tens of thousands of dollars later and many months, Dr Veisman then placed back the 8 implants and finally sent me to a crown specialist to have all the caps put on the posts. It was an ordeal I never wish to repeat. I thank Dr Veisman and his team for his hard work and kindness and happy this is all now being me.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2738184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Had an infection around my 5 implants placed by another dentist a year ago. Pain was unbearable. Found Dr Veisman on this site and am thrilled I did. Dr Veisman booked me the following week for an emergency appointment and removed a couple of the implants and saved the rest. Super pleased with the results and no more pain. Yes!!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2734486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Patient of doctor Veisman for 15 years. Had many gum surgeries and implants along with a host of bond grafts and bite therapy. Everything worked and went smooth with no issues along the way.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2727756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

My next door neighbour went to Dr Veisman for complete prosthetic re-build of the mouth with implant pins. I decided to take my buddy's advice and consulted with Dr Veisman. Although Dr V office is far as I live outside Waterloo, Ontario, let me tell you the drive is totally worth it. Dr V listens and didn't pressure me into any decisions. He informs and let's you decide based on good information he gives. I decided to also get a bunch of implants and got my upper and lower front teeth back so I can finally smile for the first time in many years. And it feels great.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2727484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I want to write a review for Dr Herbert Veisman and say how truly appreciative I am for all the phenomenal work he did on my implants and gums. He saved many teeth that other surgoens wanted to remove and put implants where many specialists said they could not be done. Impressed, pleased and I'm writing this in recognition of great skill and professionalism that Dr Veisman exhibits. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2727044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

In the year 2000, I was recommended by my root canal specialist to see Dr Veisman to have him assess if my two front teeth were salvageable. Dr Veisman told me the risk of keeping the teeth would be long term loss of jawbone. So I went with his suggestion and had both teeth pulled and replaced with two implant pins. The implants are still in my mouth and look as perfect as ever 15 years later. No problems, troubles or issues. I am pleased to recommend Dr Veisman to those seeking a highly professional implant dental Specilaist who has integrity, is highly skilled and with experience second to none!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2722576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Totally love this doctor. He's got hands of gold and an affable personality to match. He has a super high tech office with all the offerings that comes with space age technology. Along with awesome staff, his office is so clean you can eat off the floors and easily accessible. I love the TTC access in the building as I shoot right up from the business core downtown and it's easy to get to. Exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2721681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Terrific service and value. Excellent team of professionals who care and are outstanding at doing their job. Would recommend anyone for treatment involving dental implants and cosmetic smile makeover!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2720930].votes_count ]]