Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

Dr VEISMAN restored my smile with excellent work. I'm very pleased with my implants. If anyone needs implant work done , I definitely recommend Dr VEISMAN. Him and his staff will walk you through the process in a very knowledgeable way that you will feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Outstanding service and extremley knowledgeable and personally think he is the best dental implant specialist in Canada!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

This doctor is horrible. He did gum surgery for me and after that he pushed me to do implants with astronomic cost. Once he realized I'm not willing to do it, he become so rude that he didn't wont to reshape my gum on front tooth that he damage during the surgery. I had to go to the other periodontist to finish the work of dr Veisman. My suggestion : avoid him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586189].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Amazing doctor and team. I travel back and forth from Tallahassee, Florida, to get treated by Dr Veisman even though I have hundreds of periodontists right here in my state to treat me. He did incredible gum grafts for my husband and some extractions and gum surgery for me. We are thrilled with his care and expertise and will recommend anyone to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Veisman and his team deliver a truly exceptional patient experience. Outstanding results, pain management (a big one for me), punctual and caring. I highly recommend Dr. V and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr Veisman and staff are amazing . The receptionists are friendly and very helpful the assistants are great and the nurse is amazing.. Dr Veisman and his team are the best !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr.Veisman And his staff are great . I am very happy with everything they done for me I recommend them highly thanks again for the great care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

A painless experience with a professional, very knowledgable periodontist.
Very happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Very happy with the outcomes, communication and staff. I would recommend it anytime - already did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Veisman and his assistant are personable and likable, his front desk staff not so much. I have found both women to be impatient and curt especially upon arrival and on the phone when following up on appointments. It is sad that my experience with the admin staff has tainted my view of the practice as the gum grafts were so well executed I could not be displeased. Everything was well explained and I was given a neat package of information and post op instructions to follow. I also received a thank you note in the mail which is a nice touch. Dr Veisman's clinical staff are also superbly trained and very reassuring. I knocked off a couple of stars because of the unwelcoming front desk- in matters of health, dental and otherwise ppl are often sensitive and insecure- every precaution should be taken to be respectful and friendly esp when the investment is as high as it is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567454].votes_count ]]