Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

Great experience with Dr Veisman's office both from a standpoint of quality of care and professionalism . Recommend highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I had to wait a while to get in to see Dr Veisman but I feel lucky I got to see him. He is very thorough and goes through every treatment option to make sure I understood everything properly. It took a couple months to get in for treatment but it was worth the wait. He has exceptional skills and fantastic team. The outcome is as close to perfect as implants can look when compared to teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr Veisman did a great job for me with Teeth in an Hour (actually it was 26 minutes) with Dr Dan Isakow as the crown and bridge Specialist. My upper teeth were rotting and needed to be replaced with 8 implants. They used some fancy shmancy imaging technology to make my permanent new teeth. I've had my implant teeth for 8 years now and going strong. My smile was never better and I have zero problems to this day. Thank you gentlemen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr V provides excellent treatment and service. For me, being asleep throughout my treatment is essential and I was happy all the way through my surgeries. Thank you Anna, Gina and Gail for taking such great care. Linda, you are an awesome nurse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Thank you for the great new smile Dr Herb. You and my dentist did a great job with fixing my gum recession and making my veneers look gorgeous. It was an easy process and I was comfortable the entire time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Superb service and value. Happy I came and took care of my gum disease. Doing much better now. Dr V is the best at his craft and I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I came form Dubai for my dental implants. I will go anywhere to follow the best surgeons. Dr VEISMAN treated other colleagues of mine from Europe and the Middle East always with great success and comfort.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I was nervous before having 8 teeth removed and having 16 implants. I really didn't know what to expect in advance. Because I was told that would be asleep for the entire appointment, I worked up the guts to do the dental work I needed. I spent $80,000 on treatment between Dr Veisman and my dentist and I would do it all over again. Just being able to bite into an apple, corn or a steak for the first time on 40 years is indescribable. I get to eat what I WANT not Just what I CAN. I never thought I could replace all my teeth like that. I'm astonished at whats possible today.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2628378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Pleased with my gum grafts and tooth implants. Excellent service.. Efficient office with intriguing high tech equipment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Sensational service and experience. Love Gail and Gina in admin. They ensured that I got all my money back from my insurance company. I've had Ana as my nurse there for almost 20 years always making sure I am comfortable and at ease. And Dr Veisman is terrific. A super doc with great bedside manners and cares about his patients. I will only go to him for my oral health care needs. Lucky I have someone I can trust. Rare!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2627704].votes_count ]]