Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

10 years ago I've consulted a few doctors to have implant surgery. Because I SMOKE all of them refuse to do the operation until they look into my mouth and saw amount of work ($$$) to be done. After that they all agree to work with me. These reactions made me very uncomfortable. Dr. Veisman was the last one on my list. He assured me that my not havy smoking will not make much difference. Today, at least 3 operations later, I enjoy 15 implants. When it comes to your health do not look for the cheapest, but look for the best. I found one in Dr. Veisman. Operations and post op were great; no pain, no infections, no complications what so ever. I love Dr. Veisman and his staff... you know "the dental" love.

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

I have been Dr. Veisman's patient for over two years and I have had several procedures done including implants and gum grafts. I have been very pleased with the results and have not experienced any complications. I was very nervous about the implant procedure but after my initial appointment I was put at ease. Dr. Veisman took the time to explain the procedure to me and patiently answered my questions. I had consulted a few other periodontists before and I found Dr. Veisman to be particularly amiable and competent. When I moved away from Toronto, I was still happy to travel a far distance to see Dr. Veisman. I also appreciate the kindness of the clinic staff who are very pleasant and accommodating.

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

Both my husband and mother had implants done from Dr. Veisman and I have to say that from the moment we walked through the office door it was just a wonderful experience. The staff are all incredible and make you feel very comfortable. Dr Veisman is a confident and great surgeon and he makes you feel completely at ease. My husband had implants done and never felt one ounce of discomfort. My mother has implants done that involved moving her sinuses and again not an ounce of pain. We highly recommend Dr. Veisman to anyone who is requiring his services.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Doctor took his time to explain all my treatment options, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. Follow up care was amazing. The treatment went very smooth and I am very happy with the results. I have recommended several people and they too have been pleased with the office.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Veisman and his staff are top notch professionals who made what could have been a very traumatic situation a much easier ordeal. They were quick to schedule me, and then after the procedure administered amazing care. I even received a call from the Dr. The evening of my surgery with several follow up calls from the staff throughout the week to make sure I was progressing comfortably. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring periodontal work!

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Outstanding cosmetic results on two gum grafts I had done. Efficient insurance processing with admin staff. Very comforting nurses. First class operation.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

Office staff confirms appointments and even calls your assistant to set it up...all very pleasant. Dr Veisman helped me with a failing implant placed by another dentist years ago. Quick diagnosis and speedy and effective solution. He knows his stuff and is a very nice man. Highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Great team, great office, great periodontist. Did a great job on some implants for me and my sister. Can't say enough great things about how happy we are. Very much recommend Dr Veisman as the best in the industry.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

Excellent service, very friendly and helpful staff. I had a surgery to put 2 implants to replace 4 front bottom teeth. Dr. Veisman explained procedure in details and specifics. Surgery was a success and I was able to return to my usual schedule the day after. I am glad I have chosen him for this procedure and very thankful to his entire team for attention and care they provided.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Veisman and his entire team were fantastic getting me through my implant ordeal. During the first assessment he walked me through the entire process and let me know exactly what I could expect and when and his straightforward approach and extensive knowledge assured me that I was in good hands. The surgery was textbook and the recovery took no time at all yet one of the most impressive aspects of my treatment was the fact that Dr. Veisman called me that evening of my surgery to see how I was doing. Although it was a long three months waiting for the rod to graft, I had absolutely no issues and the work was superb when my dentist came time to do finish the implant. I am very happy with Dr. Veisman's work and I appreciate the care and attention to detail that he showed over these last few months.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag