Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

Happy that I found the best implant dentist in Toronto. I also appreciate the excellent team of nurses and personal assistants who can't do enough to help .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

I was looking for a healer who would take care of my health issues. I went to Dr Veisman a few years ago with severely bleeding gums. Dr Veisman noticed that my gums had a weird reddish look about them and he decided to send me off for some blood tests. I was diagnosed with Leukemia. Dr Veisman saved my life. I haven't been to a conventional doctor for many years but was experimenting with herbal medicine and accupuncture. I switched back to Western medicine and I'm still alive today. If I didn't see Dr Veisman I would have been long gone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2659067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I'm pleased with the treatment and service at Dr Veisman's office. The staff is both courteous and efficient, I got my money back from my insurance quickly and I never had no pain. A 10 out of 10 experience!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2658993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

20 years ago I was referred to Dr Veisman for gum treatment and some dental implants. I live in Sudbury so the drive has never been the most exciting part of seeing Dr Veisman. But considering that I have most of my teeth and my implants have never given me any trouble since the doctor put them in my mouth, I think it's all worthwhile the trouble of getting there. I know there are many others out there like me. Don't hesitate to drive out of your way to Dr Veisman. He's worth the hassle.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2658699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Superb doctor, team and facility. Really a first class operation. They even serve amazing coffee while you wait.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2658557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Occasionally we luck out to visit a medical professional who gets it. Service. Competence. Experience. Great team. Innovative. Leadership . Dr Veisman is such a person. He gets it. I arrived knowing nothing about my cindition and left enlightened and informed. Treatment went without a hitch. Insurance compensated most of my money back. Very happy!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2656057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

When you get to Dr Veisman's office, you have "arrived". You get the feeling of class, comfort and sophistication. Dr Veisman is straightforward, tell it to you like it is and doesn't sugar coat your need for treatment. He tells you how long, how much and how often. You learn all you need to know at the time of consultation and the team of office managers are helpful and answer whatever follow up questions you may have. I won't lie....I was terrified prior to treatment. But because of the anesthesia, I felt nothing, I heard nothing and I remember nothing.....and that's how I like to keep it! I look and feel great and highly recommend Dr Veisman and his team for all your dental needs.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2653236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I owe Dr Veisman my life. I went in for an appointment to deal with gum disease on referral from my dentist and came out with a diagnosis for Diabetes. No one picked up that I was a severe diabetic other them Dr Veisman and for that I'm forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2646597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

After the mess I had in my mouth for most of my life, I came to the Periodontal Specialists in desperate shape. Twelve extractions, four bone grafts, a nasal lift and 14 implants later, I have a new life! Look and feel rejuvenated..

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2643952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

There is a reason Dr Veisman has so many amazing reviews: the reason is that Dr Veisman is the best Periodontist and dental implant surgeon in Toronto, Canada, and maybe internationally. Right here under our nose. I knew Toronto has some great doctors and surgeons. But this guy is a cut above. Magic hands. Great personality. Seamless work. Professional team. What more can you ask for?

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2637605].votes_count ]]