Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

I started seeing Dr. Veisman about 12 years ago at the recommendation of my dentist. Since I walked into the office I was greeted with a very friendly attitude. All of Dr. Veisman’s staff make you feel comfortable during the whole appointment. Everything is on time and the whole practice is run professionally and efficiently. My teeth are very sensitive and even a routine dental cleaning hurts. My gums were also receding. Dr. Veisman provided a thorough assessment and explained all the treatment options. Even his most complex surgeries seem effortless. He and his staff take time to follow-up with the patient after each surgery and schedule appointments to monitor the recovery. Dr. Veisman’s office is equipped with state of the art technology and he has the highest standard of care. After many gum grafts and deep cleanings I am pleased to say that my teeth and gums are in perfect shape. Thank you to all the dental hygienists who made my cleaning experience comfortable throughout the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Veisman has been taking care of my gum disease for close to 20 years. I am very happy to be his patient. I have always been comfortable during treatment and his support team is excellent. If you need dental implants, gum surgery or correction of your bite, he will do a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I have had 3 implants by Dr Veisman and all have been great! Care is always taken to ensure the implants are secure and the gums healthy. Thanks Herb!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr Veismann for over 10 years and have no hesitation in recommending him for implants, periodontal work and teeth cleaning. He and his staff are very professional, good at what they do and likable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr Veisman gave me my confidence and self esteem back by reconstructing my smile. About 2 years ago I went to him in a desperate state. My mouth was mutilated over years of neglect and bad dental work. He spent a few appointments analyzing my teeth, CAT scans, dental X-rays, photos and made careful notes that he used to discuss with my Prosthodontist. Between the two of them they decided to extract all my teeth, rebuild my jaw bone and place 19 dental implants. Within one year I was enjoying eating foods I haven't been able to enjoy in over 30 years, smiling, going out with my friends and best of all, kissing with confidence :). I am proud to be one of Dr Veisman's patients and I am here to tell you that there is no other choice. Look no further. He IS the one! Best dental implant surgeon in Toronto! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Been with Dr Veisman since 1996 having experienced extractions of several teeth, multiple dental implants and gum surgery. I've been to a couple other specialists before Dr Veisman. But I decided to stay with him because he cares, does great work, is responsive to my needs and calls me after surgery. As far as I am concerned, I recommend him above all other specialists in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

10 years ago I've consulted a few doctors to have implant surgery. Because I SMOKE all of them refuse to do the operation until they look into my mouth and saw amount of work ($$$) to be done. After that they all agree to work with me. These reactions made me very uncomfortable. Dr. Veisman was the last one on my list. He assured me that my not havy smoking will not make much difference. Today, at least 3 operations later, I enjoy 15 implants. When it comes to your health do not look for the cheapest, but look for the best. I found one in Dr. Veisman. Operations and post op were great; no pain, no infections, no complications what so ever. I love Dr. Veisman and his staff... you know "the dental" love.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I have been Dr. Veisman's patient for over two years and I have had several procedures done including implants and gum grafts. I have been very pleased with the results and have not experienced any complications. I was very nervous about the implant procedure but after my initial appointment I was put at ease. Dr. Veisman took the time to explain the procedure to me and patiently answered my questions. I had consulted a few other periodontists before and I found Dr. Veisman to be particularly amiable and competent. When I moved away from Toronto, I was still happy to travel a far distance to see Dr. Veisman. I also appreciate the kindness of the clinic staff who are very pleasant and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Both my husband and mother had implants done from Dr. Veisman and I have to say that from the moment we walked through the office door it was just a wonderful experience. The staff are all incredible and make you feel very comfortable. Dr Veisman is a confident and great surgeon and he makes you feel completely at ease. My husband had implants done and never felt one ounce of discomfort. My mother has implants done that involved moving her sinuses and again not an ounce of pain. We highly recommend Dr. Veisman to anyone who is requiring his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Doctor took his time to explain all my treatment options, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. Follow up care was amazing. The treatment went very smooth and I am very happy with the results. I have recommended several people and they too have been pleased with the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363430].votes_count ]]