Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

Dr Veisman did 18 implants in mouth last year. He took out 12 rotting teeth, rebuilt my mouth back from scratch with dental implants and crown and bridge. I was referred to a special kind of dentist who only specializes in dental caps on implants. The treatment went off without a hitch. Smooth. Painless (except in the pocket book :) but what the heck, it's only money. What Dr Veisman did for me is worth everything! I would have paid double to get my health back. What's it all matter if you are not in good health? Now I feel like a human being again. Grateful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2700173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I want to say how pleased I am with the treatment performed by Dr Herbert Veisman and his team. I presented to his office quite some years ago in terrible shape . I haven't been to a dentist in many years and my mouth was in quite the state of disrepair. But Dr Veisman told me not to despair and slowly but surely over the span of a few months rebuilt my mouth back to health. I will always be grateful to Dr Veismam for what he has done for me and the fact that he has given me my social life back.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2700159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr Veisman is the TOP periodontist in Toronto based on the experience that me and my wife had in his office over the past 15 years. As someone who works in the dental industry, I can say that with full confidence. From day one I have been impressed by Dr Veisman's honesty, professionalism and sympathy for my predicament. He helped me gain a clear vision of the problem I face and gave me several treatment options to ponder.
Almost a year and half after we started the latest implant treatment I am headache free and I am confident I will have my smile for life. I would like to thank you and your staff for all the hard work and encouragement. You truly have the best team in dentistry!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2699754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

It is not often in life that we meet people that truly change our lives…not only did I meet one, I met an entire team. Thank you again to Dr Herb and his team for changing my smile forever!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2697155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I wanted to thank everyone for the outstanding service you all provided to me. From the friendly front desk (I was very happy when they would call my ins, co and sort out the details), to the extreme fine ladies who made me feel like my comfort was their primary concern and took the time to explain so much to me. My teeth are excellent and I am very happy with the experience and results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Veisman to anyone who needs dental work done. Thanks Doc, you do mighty fine work.
Keep on smiling, I know I will!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2696391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

If you are reading this you must be considering implants. If this is true, then I would recommend that you go ahead with the process. This statement is from a person who had never entertained the thought of implants.
Allow me to introduce myself, I am a recent patient of Dr. Herbert Veisman. My name is Melvin. I never once entertained the thought of going through with this type of life transforming experience.
I heard about implants several years ago but never in my wildest dreams thought that I would be a candidate for such a procedure. If anything I was very skeptical of the thought of implants. My outlook changed as a direct result of my wife insistence that I at least go for a consultation.
To enjoy the freedom of being able to laugh, talk, or eat any food item you choose, with confidence, is something that denture wearers often can’t do.
The reason I didn’t venture into this exploration were numerous. Time, money, pain, and fear of the unknown were just a few of the concerns that I had. My fears vanished upon meeting Dr. Veisman and his staff. Dr. Veisman is calm, confident, knowledgeable, experienced and self-assured. He exudes an air of a peaceful confidence that in itself calmed me right from the start. His staff cares beyond expectation, and both Dr. Veisman and staff work as a team in providing a professional an friendly environment.
During my search I shopped around ad met with three other implant surgeons before meeting with Dr. Veisman I knew instantly upon meeting Dr. Veisman that if and when I decided to go through with this, he would be the one I would allow to do the work.
I have had a full upper denture since I was 22 years of age. I have suffered with denture discomfort for almost 30 years. Thank goodness I took the plunge. As the old saying goes “ it’s never too late!”. I have had a full upper denture and a mouth full of irritating parts on my lower in between eight natural teeth. All of this junk impaired me form eating properly, which affected my physical health, talking and pronunciation. I wasn’t living life as it should be!
The level of self-esteem that I enjoy now is worth more than any dollar value. Aesthetically I enjoy a “real” and natural look and feel to my mouth.
I can go on and on but I think the overall benefits have given me a newfound freedom. Dr. Veisman saved the healthy bone I had remaining. As for the procedures I was informed beforehand of what to expect. I am not a person who enjoys going to the dentist. I do not like needles, in fact I have a great fear of them. Dr. Veisman assured me that he would take every precaution to make me comfortable. With his gentle approach and easy manner he convinced me to have nitrous oxide rather than general anaesthetics. Other than having my mouth open for several hours during the procedure the pain was moderate and my recovery was speedy.
The end result is truly worth it. I did get discouraged from time to time, but Dr. Veisman would come along to erase my doubts and explain how beautifully everything was healing and how happy he was with my results.
My appearance is enhanced and my teeth are beautiful! The freedom I now experience cannot be fully explained except to say I am grateful for the advancements in dentistry and for all of the support I received form some very caring individuals.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2695004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Now that the implant prosthesis is completed I would just like to thank Dr Veisman and his staff for making the procedure as comfortable as possible. The decision to go ahead with the implants was a result of continuous periodontal problems. Now that the procedure is completed I am glad that this was the route that was decided. I am really pleased with the results and would certainly recommend implant to friends or family.
Again I can only say that although dental surgery of any kind is not pleasant Dr Veisman and staff are to be commended for their thoughtfulness and concern during my treatments at his office.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2691110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I don’t know how to thank Dr V for the great care I received while I was a patient in his office.
I would never have believed that convincing me, an 80 year-old woman, to go through such a surgery would end up with no regrets. With you help and my daughter Sandra, I was a able to come through the surgery with a smile and my life has not been the same since.
My life has changed in such a way that I can now eat whatever I want without the fear of not being able to chew my food and my dentures falling out in the process. Food never tasted as good and my confidence to eat in public has been significantly increased.
Now, family and friends tell me that I look younger and I certainly feel it. Thank you so very much.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2688491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I was fifteen years old when the “coolest” boy in grade eleven asked me out on a date. Being a year younger, it came as a huge shock when the buff captain of the rowing team at my high school handed me his number. I am congenitally missing five teeth which necessitated extensive orthodontic work which can pose a seemingly insurmountable dating obstacle to a fifteen year old girl. I have just had my braces off and was sporting a lovely new false tooth attached to a bite plate the night we were supposed to meet. I had been brushing my teeth in nervous preparation for the date when the denture cracked off the bite plate and washed down the drain. Fifteen and frantic, I ran to my mother for supportive maternal advice along the lines of: “it doesn’t matter if you have teeth or not, he’’ll like you for who you are.” Alas, this was my life and not an episode of Family Ties or The Cosby Show and my mother nearly fell off her chair in a fit of hysterical laughter and suggested that I
“…Shove a piece of gum or something in the space.” If only my mother had known of Dr Veisman's self-esteem saving surgery that night; perhaps it would have given me greater hope for the future in which dental implant operations are a reality.
The operation itself was painless despite my discomfort with the notion of a titanium screw being implanted permanently into my jaw-bone. The concept of the procedure was worse than the surgery itself. The recovery was short and easy; I was on a plane the day following each of the two operations and feeling well enough to work. I am grateful that Dr Veisman was able to accommodate my tight travel schedule and perform the surgeries on such short notice.
As for the result; I cannot thank Dr. Veisman enough. My new tooth looks completely natural, feels great and allows me to date without apprehension. Aside from my personal experiences with the operation, my studies in philosophy have led me to similar conclusions about the importance of implant surgery. The famous 19th century German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer was perhaps one of the most pessimistic writers of his era. His despairing vision of life characterized existence a perpetual cycle of struggle and boredom in which “…Misfortune in general is the rule.” Schopenhauer lost all of his teeth at an early age and never had them replaced. Perhaps this influenced his philosophy.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2687455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Last year I decided to have a bridge on my upper cuspid after the roof of my mouth got infected. But Dr Veisman suggested an implant instead. I'm happy he did mention the implant because that's the route I took and I'm happy that I did. I thank Dr Veisman for his skill, competence, professionalism and good humor. I felt almost nothing through the process. I would recommend an implant with Dr Veisman to a relative or a friend without any hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2686521].votes_count ]]