You may also like

Rate Dr. Herbert Veisman

Dr. Herbert Veisman's Ratings

I have been wearing dentures for 40 years and got to the point where I had to cut up my food into tiny morsels. I couldn't enjoy any meals any more and got desperate. I visited numerous other dentists and experts and they all told me nothing could be done because I had no bone. When my next door neighbour finally told me to give Dr Veisman a try, I figured why not? What did I have to lose. I went to see him and it's like the light went on. He took a CT scan and told me that indeed I DID have enough bone for enough implants to hold a fixed denture in my mouth. I cried out of joy and signed up for the treatment on the spot. Here I am three years later and am enjoying life again. I can eat and smile with confidence and I owe it all to Dr Veisman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Was referred to Dr Veisman years ago but found him too expensive and went to another specialist. Well, I have learned to regret that decision. I needed an advanced bone graft before a dental implant procedure and the lady periodontist I went to botched up the whole thing. I had to wait a year before going back to Dr Veisman and having the whole thing redone at twice the cost it could have cost if I just did it right with him the first time. Forget the cost of these surgeries. It will be expensive no matter where you go. So just bite the bullet the first time and get it done right. Dr Veisman is awesome and makes complex treatment look easy. I am very happy that Dr Veisman exists to help people like me with difficult complex treatment.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2850593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Another surgeon messed up my gums in the front of the mouth and I ended up with lop sided smile. Dr Veisman took his time to figure out what to do, game me my options and stated that it would take 3 procedures to get back to some semblance of normalcy. He was right. Three surgeries later and 8 months of healing and I look great again. Dr Veisman is highly skilled and experienced. He is a miracle worker. Took me a while to get in with him but well worth the wait time.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2849976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Had too many gum disease issues to list here but Dr V helped me out with all of them and am thankful for his great work. Best gum surgeon in town.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2846542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I'm a dentist and I have been going to Herb for the past 10 years for dental implants as needed. No one else I would trust with my mouth. He is gentle, caring, resourceful, meticulous, and extremely experienced.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2844847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

My whole life I covered my mouth to smile because I had a gummy smile and I was embarrassed. I visited Dr Veisman's website and noted how he changed so many people's smiles so I decided to take a chance and consult with him. I decided to go with his recommendation of a gum lift procedure and the results were instantaneous. I'm ecstatic now with my smile and it's changed my life. I am more confident and social now and enjoy going out and meeting new people. Amazing experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2844414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

When you go to a gum doctor you expect the worst particularly if you've had friends, family or co-workers give you the third degree about their horrific experiences. Nothing could have been further from the truth with this office and Dr Herb. The whole thing was simple as pie. Came in for a consult about some open gum surgery to fix my jaw bone, the doc explained what I needed in easy to understand terms, sent off my insurance estimate, scheduled my treatment, came in for surgery, put me to sleep. I didn't feel a thing. Know a thing. Or remember a thing. Only way I want to go through something like this. There was minimal pain after and now I feel good and my dentist is happy. Great experience

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2843584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Needed an emergency extraction done and was sent over my dentist. Although Dr Veisman was completely booked with surgeries that day, he managed to fit me in and take my tooth out and get me out of pain for the long weekend. Much appreciated. I'll be going back for the implant in about 4 months and then my dentist will put my tooth on top. Very professional and accommodating office and team.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2843084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I had a great experience with his staff and most importantly with Dr.Veisman himself, who is a very knowledgable man and also very caring. His work is second to none...my gum problems are completely cured now thanks to his work.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2842663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr.Veisman and his staff are exceptional. He is a very knowledgeable and skilled professional. The care provided was excellent! I'm so happy with this office. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2841985].votes_count ]]