Rate Dr. Sanusi H. Umar

Dr. Sanusi H. Umar's Ratings

Dr. Umar is a pioneer of Body Hair to Head Transplantation, BHT. He has transformed many lives of those suffering from severe baldness. Dr. Umar uses his specialized tools known as uGraft to achieve remarkable results. By undergoing a hair transplant by Dr. Umar patients are able to return to a state of normalcy. There are only a few surgeons in the world who practice this technique, but Dr. Umar achieves top results. People cannot even tell that you underwent a hair transplant after leaving Dr. Umar’s clinic. If you want to achieve hair coverage like you never had before make an appointment with Dr. Umar.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Very knowledgeable and skilled dr. I am very pleased with my results. My only complaint is his arrogant and condescending attitude. Great staff very helpful.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Dr.Umar is one of a kind hair transplant surgeons.What he does is a miracle-he returns confidence and youth back to people suffering from hair loss. I've been suffering hair loss from my early 20s, and I tried every possible hair treatment, and nothing worked.I spent thousands of dollars on hair loss treatments, dermatologists visits, and hair loss covering solutions.I should have gone straight to DermHair clinic. Other hair transplant surgeons could not help me because I didn't have much of my head hair left, but Dr.Umar did. He mostly used my body hair, and now I'm not bald anymore! I'm in my 30s and I look younger than ever. This hair transplant really changed my life and game me my confidence back.Thank you so much Dr.Umar for what you do!

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

I am confident that Dr. Umar is the the best hair restoration physician that exists, and on top of that is the most friendly and approachable doctor that I have ever met period. I have received a total of three hair restoration procedures with him, and the results have been incredible. As far as I know, he is the only doctor who is able to take either body, head or even beard hair and use it to make a natural looking hair line. He is completely honest during the consultation process as well and has given me much more realistic expectations then a prior hair restoration doctor did. My email is [email protected] and I am willing to put my face and reputation on the line for this doctor.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

The rudest doctor I've ever been to. Couldn't even ask him questions. I really feel bad for his staff. They are completely terrified of him. He talks down to them just like he talks down to his patients. I would not recommend dr umar to anyone. I left that place stunned how I was treated by him. I've also had many transplants. It was the first time I was not told how many grafts I received. Like it was some top secret thing or something. I mean geez I just paid you 22000 do you think you can tell me how many grafts I got or didnt get? Did I ask one of the girls? Yes. She said she couldn't give me that information only dr umar could. I said are u serious. She said yea and she was sorry. Then I asked for dr umar but she said he already went downstairs. I still haven't found out how many grafts I received. Not that I couldn't have but when I left that place I never wanted to hear anything from dr umar again and I definitely did not feel comfortable asking him anything.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

The hair tranplantation industry has gone through a drastic evolution since the awful "plug" days of 30 years ago. Unfortunately, the results of those early procedures are frozen in time, leaving patients like myself to deal with the life-long ramifications. Thanks to innovative thinking, better tools, and better skills and creativity... many of us who endured the terrible transplant procedures of the 80s and 90s, now have hope. Skilled professionals like Dr Umar are not only serving a new generation of hair loss sufferers, but is offering solutions to those who have mostly given up on their appearance. My series of two procedures with Dr Umar were incredibly labor intensive for he and his staff, totally about 15 hours. His pioneering work at utilizing non-head hair as a source for grafting is an absolute game changer. A gracious, good-humored man. In the first minute of your visit, you will quickly discount the absurd "1" ratings seen on this forum. Contact his office with confidence!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

I must say that the negative comments on this page must be fraudulent as my three-year experience with Dr. Umar was NOTHING like these negative experiences. Dr. Umar completed two surgeries on me over three years and during that entire time he treated me with kindness, respect, patience, expertise, and the utmost professionalism. I'm an anxious patient and he exhibited so much patience with me that I think he actually went above and beyond the call of duty. He answered every single one of my questions, and I had a LOT of them, more so than the average patient. He always took his time with me and made me feel comfortable. Again, I think the negative comments on this page are completely BOGUS and obviously created to try and hurt Dr. Umar for some bizarre reason, but they will fail in the end because Expertise, Professionalism, Quality Work, and an excellent Customer Service will win out in the end, and for anyone thinking of pursuing a transplant, you will be smart to choose Dr. Umar.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

I was in a very difficult position prior to seeing Dr. Umar. Commencing in 1989, I had numerous previous hair transplants, scalp reductions, a hairline with larger unsightly graphs, such significant horrendous scarring and lack of remaining donor. Big problems. contacted several of the known leaders in hair restoration...including British Columbia, Minnesota, and Georgia. I was told that there was nothing they could do, they could perhaps be able to attain a small donor strip but consider doing scalp pigmentation, and will get back to you but didn't. Dr. Umar himself contacted me continually and consistently with the utmost courtesy. He put it very succinctly to me.. "You have little margin for error." I needed all his skills, expertise, and techniques to set me on the course I am on right now which is hair restoration with a result that anyone would be proud of. To me Dr. Umar is a pioneer -the foremost expert in the world, and I really don't have the words to thank him.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

I came to Dr. Umar because I was bold for a while and I would have to frequently shave my head which caused rashes and really created huge problems for me not only appearance wise but also on a psychological level. Dr.Umar not only gave me my hair back but he also gave me a hair-line that was better than what I received from nature because he is not only a doctor but also an artist. I highly recommend him. Do not even think about doing any procedure that involves scaring. It is ugly and extremely painful. Dr. Umar's procedure is meticulous, even your own mother won't know where the donor site is. Thank you Dr. Umar from Alex.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag