Rate Dr. Bachir Sakr

Dr. Bachir Sakr's Ratings

Dr.Sakr is a very helpful. He explains everything so you have a great understanding on your health and situation. He makes me feel very comfortable and I really like him. He has a really good bedside manner. And helps me every way that he can. At the begining of treatment i was very hopeless being diagnosed with cervical cancer for the third time. He showed me medicine can work and we got some great results. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sakr is very thorough,gentle in manner, and knowledgeable. He will research medications and studies to be sure that you are receiving the best care for your case. I would recommend him to anyone. He will call with answers to your questions with expediency.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sakr is very thoughtful and takes the time to explain everything. He is fairly young and on the serious side. He has been wonderful

Submitted Feb. 4, 2009 | flag