Rate Dr. Braden Manns

Dr. Braden Manns's Ratings

When I first met Dr Manns I was terribly sick with a lupus flare. Dr Manns and his team are so very caring. You just knew right away that you are in good hands! He immediately order a kidney biopsy which determined that I had Lupus Nephritis Class 4. I started cyclophosomide treatments as well as high dose prednisone and was in remission within 4 months. I don't know what would have happened had I not met this extraordinary doctor and his extraordinary team! Thank you Dr. Manns & Team!!!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

As the parents of one of Dr. Manns' patients, we are forever grateful for the care he has given to our son for the past 12 years, since his diagnosis with Berger's Disease. Our son is presently in hospital having been diagnosed with GBS and Dr. Manns took time to visit him and explain the possible prognosis. Thank you so much, Dr. Manns -- we will be forever grateful that our son has been in your excellent care and receiving kindness when most needed. God bless always.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Dr Manns is compassionate, and understanding, even when his patient is stressed out.He also tends to listen more so,than most other Doctors.I don't think I would be alive if it wasn't for him. Considering I am the only person in mthe world,so far, diagnosed with my condition.Thank you Dr Manns!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Extremely approachable, answers all questions and treats patients with respect & dignity. Also has a good sense of humor which is needed in medicine.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

knowledible intelligent,great sense of humour.Now send him to the 24 century to meet Dr. Mccoy to find a cure for all kidney disease and return back to the 20th century with a simple pill.Aaah the possibilities.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2009 | flag

Braden Manns is an excellent physician. When I wasn't responding to the high-dose prednisone treatment, he went back and looked at biopsy slides and found a rare second kidney disease. My wife and I also ran into him at a restaurant, and he introduced us to his wife.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2008 | flag