Rate Dr. R. Thomas

Dr. R. Thomas's Ratings

Dr. Thomas is such a kind doctor. He has done a good job on my cataracts. Now when I drive I can see clearly without glasses and just need glasses for reading.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Dr. Thomas is very professional, helpful, and extreemly knowledgable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2012

Sometimes have to wait but overall I don't mind at all because I get good care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

He is the nicest doctor I have been to see. Took the time to explain everything to me in every detail. Awesome human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

Dr. Thomas was courteous, kind and very competent. His pleasant and calm demeanor really put me at ease during the examination. He was very patient in answering all my questions and took the time to explain why my eyelids were twitching. What a rare treat to find a doctor that is competent, caring and NICE! I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

The first few times I saw Dr Thomas I had the long wait but the past 2 appts had very short wait times. I am scheduled for surgery in April and he explained everything to me in the office to ease my fears. I would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

he's the best - tried other ophthalmologists, before him and he's the first who figured out what was wrong with me, when so many other doctors couldn't. he has definitely changed his waiting times... i've never been made to wait long before seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

I think the office has changed its waiting policies, because I've been three times and he's always been punctual. Great doctor, very patient, gave me all the time in the world to ask questions. He knows everything about his field - I would recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Once again, waited for over an hour. The guy's a pain in the patootie. Overbooks like crazy. OK once you see him but obviously thinks his time is worth more than others. There's a special place in hell for guys like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

The worst health professional I've been to for punctuality but he's very good once you finally see him. Never waited less than 1/2 hr past my scheduled appointment and as long as 2 hours one time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246740].votes_count ]]