Dr. Alisa Yang

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Alisa Yang has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1023020
31/10/09 2 2 1 1 Last two visits, I have not gotten any relief from headaches, pain, numbness, cramping in hands and feet 4 weeks after flu vaccine. She said, only treatment would be physical therapy. Nothing offered for continuing pain. WebMD said, peripheral neuropathy - she seemed to think this was normal. They offered many pain management solutions. She said, my age (62) was reason I developed pain and weakness after vaccine and needed PT. Two days prior to vaccine, I ran 1/2 marathon. Now, I can't walk up a flight of stairs.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 996402
26/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Yang has been my doctor for a long time and I love her. She always answers my questions thoroughly, her physical exams are thorough, she always makes sure I'm up to date with my preventative exams like colonoscopies, mamograms, etc, and she really cares about her patients. She is always nice and thoughtful in her attitude. I brought my mother to see Dr. Yang, and she really loves Dr. Yang too! I highly recommend her as a primary care physician!
RID: 793722
18/02/09 2 2 1 1 I saw Dr Yang for a physical and complained of an unusually long period, nausea, abdominal and back pain on my right side. She said I am getting older (43) and periods become more difficult. I had two other long periods and the pain never subsided. I went to another OB/GYN who sent me for an ultrasound. I discovered that the right side pain was due to a 7.5 cm cyst and she recommended surgery. My husband also saw her and asked for a prostate exam and colonoscopy. She told him to wait until he was 50 even thought members of his family died of those diseases before 50! Thanks, but no thanks if you want to live!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 716927
06/11/08 3 3 2 3 Started out good but she was rude at my last visit and as a result I changed doctors