Dr. Jean N. Messihi

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Jean N. Messihi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Infectious Disease-related: HIV, AIDs, fever of unknown origin, nosocomial infection, prophylaxis, infections
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jean" to "Jean N."
RID: 2701454
05/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Messihi comes with my highest recommendation! He was caring and thorough and didn't give up until he figured out what was making me so sick over the past couple of years. It turned out to be my gallbladder, which was removed a couple weeks ago by a fantastic surgeon, (Dr. Juan "Juanderful" Gonzalez:) whom the doctor recommended. It was also discovered that I have a mass on my ovary, which is being taken care of next. I am extremely thankful for the good care I received from Dr. Messihi and his employees. Blood work was provided in-house by a kind and sweet member of his staff, the ultrasound tech put a smile on my face in spite of the pain I was feeling, the results were given to me in a timely manner and the receptionist was always a pleasure to speak with! They worked with my financial situation too, which helped me not become super stressed out on top of everything else. For these many reasons, I give my highest recommendation to Dr. Jean Messihi.  Respond
RID: 1483562
11/07/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Messihi is one of the most caring doctors you will ever meet. Dr. Messihi is genuine and will give you all the time you need to answer any questions you may have concerning your health issue. I have been a patient for over 20 years helping me live with a serious medical condition and I am grateful he is my Physician. The staff is respectful and attentive and try to meet what ever request you may have. Parking is on the street so give yourself a little time because you may have to park a block or so from the office. I highly recommend Messihi's services for anyone who needs an internist or infectious disease doctor.
RID: 1356813
07/02/11 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Messihi. He takes personal time to discuss with patients any results and follows-up. Personally concerned for his patients. The staff is also very helpful and responsive. I have never waited more than 15 minutes for an appointment.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1293811
15/11/10 5 4 5 5 Great doctor. He took time to listen to my issues and addressed them patiently. Strongly recommended.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1266725
06/10/10 5 5 5 5 He's a great doctor that takes the time to answer all your questions. He has a great sens of humor too. Solid dude!!  Respond
RID: 1030472
10/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. messihi is a very d caring doctor whose services have kept me healthy for many years hes 1 of a kind! numero uno! sincerly t. carson
RID: 885519
12/05/09 5 4 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Messihi for 9 years and he is a wonderful doctor. He has a great bedside manner and I feel he really listens to your concerns. The office staff has changed over the years, but they have all been great as well.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 788213
12/02/09 5 4 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Messihi for more than 10 years. His warm bedside manner combined with his expertise and sense of humour actually make going to the Dr. almost fun. Highly recommend.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 716580
06/11/08 5 5 5 5 I've had the pleasure of going to Dr. Messihi's office for over 10 years now. His bedside manor is amazing and he is so caring it hurts. This man got me through a very hard time in life with an illness that I'm happy to report is gone. I recommend him highly if your local in Hudson County his office is very easy to get too, and his staff is very kind and really make you feel special.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield