Rate Dr. Helen K. Law

Dr. Helen K. Law's Ratings

I was recommended by several clients and then by my own Dr. I went a couple of yrs ago for back pain . I walked in with serious pain and walked out 90 percent better! I went again about two wks later although I didn't even need it by then. I am back again, this time for digestive issues and food allergies. I highly recommend Hellen and her staff.and kudos to my client and friend Jeanne who kept pushing me to go that first time. Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

I was referred by a friend to address the loss of saliva after radiation treatments for neck cancer. Almost immediately after acupuncture treatment, I have the return of saliva. I am very pleased with the course of treatment and highly recommend Helen Law.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2011

Was referred to Helen by my Gynecologist who sees her for a sleep issue. I've only been to see Helen twice, but am so impressed with her! I have MANY issues to address and my sinuses was on the bottom of my list. After 1 treatment for pain, my sinuses opened up for the 1st time in 20 years!!! I'm still seeing her to manage my long-term pain & sleep issues and I know it will not be resolved in just 2 sessions. Helen is very caring, compassionate & competent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2011

I was referred by my GI to Helen. She was highly recommended. I've been seeing her and her daughter Jennifer for months now and I've highly recommend both to family and friends for the treatment of all kinds of medical problems. My treatment covered multiple areas of pain I was having and Im very pleased with the relief I feel. Helen is very caring, concerned, and kind to her patients. These days this kind of concern is far and in between. Highest praise for this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494829].votes_count ]]