You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin S. Horn

Dr. Martin S. Horn's Ratings

I have been forced to go to this doctor because it's really hard to find another one, but the staff is awful they are rude, today was the last time I was there, I arrived 10 min late and it was because I couldn't find the office, when I arrived no body was at the front desk except for a woman who told me that she need to reschedule, when I said why? She said that because I was late, but all the time I had to wait like 30 minutes to see the doctor for a 10 min consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Horton is nice, friendly, and polite with patients. Yet he's knowledgeable, taking time to check my concerns, and explain sufficiently his diagnosis. He will take time to make sure you understand what has been explained and write it down if needed. Sometimes it is difficult to find an appointment in the near future - and there's a reason for that- so make sure to set your appointments on ahead of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Poor, inattentive staff. Dr. Horn was very brusque and I don't think very effective - would have done far better visiting another dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Anyone who gives this office anything but 5 stars is in the wrong office. I have been a patient for years and have never had a problem. Quite the opposite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

My first visit with Dr. Horn was excellent. He was proficient with attention to detail, a spirit of compassion and honesty. He took time to thoroughly explain and educate me on my conditions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Horn for almost 10 years to treat my psoriasis. He is the only dermatologist I have seen since my diagnosis 15 years ago that was able to get it under control. Before seeing him it covered 75% of my body. Now it covers no more than 1%. He is kind, knowledgeable and just an all around excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Martin Horn is more than great. I never felt this comfortable with doctor before. He's very knowledgeable and passionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1247679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Staff was cold. Did not even greet me. Just told me to sit down and wait until they were done busy doing whatever it was they were doing. It qas my first visit, by the way too. Talked and texted at the window instead with other coworkers. A simple smile goes a long way. The doctor gets straight to business, which is nice for some people, but isnt the very personable type that tries to connect to his patients. Very in and out like. Was very passionate and serious about what he had to say. Don't forget to wear sunscreen or be prepared to feel the wrath

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1247678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

I could not have been more dissatisfied with my visit to Dr. Horn. I did not find him to be very knowledgeable at all in treating my skin condition; much of the information he gave me was either incomplete or outright false. Very arrogant and temperamental when dealing with sensitive medical issues- I would never visit him again if I had the choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1247677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

This doctor refused to prescribe topical antibiotic gel for my son's acne and insisted on him taking the oral one. I wanted him to try the topical first. It seems almost all doctors are in the profession for money. They want their patients to take those harmful oral ones for two or three months so they can make more money. I am sure they would not treat their own children the way they do others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1247676].votes_count ]]