Rate Dr. Lloyd Mah

Dr. Lloyd Mah's Ratings

Our family Doctor recommended Dr. Mah because he and his colleagues go to him and consider him to be the best. We feel very lucky to have found Dr. Mah and would not consider going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

He's awesome; we love him because he is so thorough and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

My son's principle recommended that I bring him to Dr. Mah for potential tracking issues. It turned out that my son was a candidate for the eye training. Dr. Mah and his staff did a very thorough exam and preliminary testing which provided the base line. After going through all the lessons in the eye training I was amazed at how much of a difference there was! My son was able to complete parts of the test he couldn't the first time through and greatly improved his speed while reducing errors on the other parts. I definitely recommend Dr. Mah for any children who are smart but not doing as well in reading as expected, it may be a tracking issue. Not only was his reading improved but also his bike riding and ability to track a ball through space for sports.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Customer service 2nd to none. Product knowledge 2nd to none. From the moment you enter their facility to the very last follow up call, first class.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Mah for about 20 years now. I've moved a few times and tried to find an optometrist closer to home twice, and that always ended badly! I happily drive a long way to see Dr Mah and will continue to do so as long as he's working! He's often late, but that's because he is thorough. Bring a book!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

My family have been seeing Dr. Mah for years. He is very thorough and takes the time to explain everything to you. This year I got the optional retina scan done for an extra 24 dollars and he took the time to explain what everything was and what he looks for. They even sent me the jpegs when I jokingly asked if they would email it to me. He was also very thorough with my 2 children and I'm sure they will be seeing him until he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

I can't thank Dr Lloyd Mah and his staff enough for all they've done for me in the last week. I had a serious eye infection to the point my eyes were red for weeks. My family doctor dismissed it as allergies, then gave me antibiotics. The optometrist I saw after told me to stop taking the antibiotics and it got worse. I had a wedding to go to where I was in the wedding party and my eyes were beat red - the girlfriend was not impressed. I came back to the office without an appointment and the amazing staff were empathetic with my situation and were able to get me into see Dr Mah. Not only did he resolve the situation, he also opened his clinic, on a holiday, to check up on me to see how i was doing. To me that is going far above and beyond the call of duty and for that reason I am stating my experience with Westwood Eye Doctors and Dr Mah has been one of the best medical experiences I've ever had. Thank you again for truly caring about the needs of your patients. I owe you one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

My family and I have been going to Dr. Mah for decades. He and his staff are pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. We always feel in good hands there.I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Mah and his staff are very personable and professional. The examinations are thorough and performed with care and attention to all areas. For many years, I suffered from dry, red, itchy eyes. Dr. Mah recommended an eyewash regime, which included a daily wash with a saline solution. Gradually, my eyes began to improve, so now I use the saline solution a few days at a time,when needed. This has been such a relief to me and I am very appreciative of this excellent recommendation. I would certainly recommend Dr. Mah to anyone looking for a competent, caring optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

more a comment on their optical department. I waited several minutes just for someone to acknowledge I was at the desk waiting. Shocked at their contact "scam". Their was a promotion that if you buy 4 boxes you get a mail in rebate of 35$ Here is the thing. I phoned for the prices per box but but.... once I got there it was completely different. Once you buy 4 boxes as a set the price per box is more expensive then if you bought them separately. I pointed this out and the staff member tried to explain with the rebate I am still get the contacts cheaper. True, but with the higher cost of 4 boxes in a set I am basically splitting the rebate with the doctor. She then told me she would talk to doctor Mah .... I waited 5 more minutes for her to ask Dr.Mah if she could give me the other rate. I spent over 30 mins in the office for a simple contact order. Not happy with the switch and bait prices Dr. Mah promotes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495578].votes_count ]]