Dr. Jeffrey J. Stein

Dr. Jeffrey J. Stein

Rate Dr. Jeffrey J. Stein

Dr. Jeffrey J. Stein's Ratings

Went in to day for a cleaning , an appointment made three weeks ago. Upon my arrival I was told I needed to py $400 up front becauuse Stein's office had not obtained pre-approval from Blue Cross. Nothing was communicated to me in advance. When I confronted them on their piss poor performance Stein threatened to call 911 if I did not leave . What a customer service nightmare! Do not expect much from their office. Very lame.All about money.

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I have ALWAYS hated the dentist, but after visiting Dr. Stein, I will never go anywhere else. I heard of him through a family friend when I was living in Camarillo about 2 1/2 years ago and decided to make the trek to visit his office. IT WAS WORTH IT! I will never visit another dentist.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stein and his staff are wonderful!! They made me feel like part of their family. I'm in the middle of my Invisalign treatment and am seeing amazing changes already!! I can't wait to see the final result!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag