Rate Dr. Sandeep G. Mistry

Dr. Sandeep G. Mistry's Ratings

I went to this doctor to seek treatment. Rather than treat my condition he asked me to get a surgery done and said he would do it. He scared me by telling me that the medications I am using are dangerous. Subsequently I spoke to three doctors in Austin, two doctors in Dallas and one in Seattle. All of them said he was not giving me the right advice. Also I got a very simple treatment for my condition and am free of my urinary problem. I expected this doctor to take my situation seriously and I expected him to know medicine. I dont recommend this doctor. Go to other urologists in Austin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Great doctor, great staff, great pricing for cash pay fertility surgery!!! Beats all the other doctors in this town. They also scheduled my surgery quickly and Dr. Mistry gave me his cell phone number to call him with any questions after surgery. I had a great experience and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I absolutely loved this Dr. and his staff. This was the best Dr. visit I have ever experienced. I highly recommend him. His staff were very very kind and accomodating. A 5+ star rating

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

Great experience. Compassionate, competent care. No hesitation in recommending this physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr. Mistry is very caring, passionate doctor who takes the time to truly listen to my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Extremely thorough urologist w/ excellent bedside manner. His staff is wonderful as well. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][497948].votes_count ]]