Rate Dr. Mitchell Rubinstein

Dr. Mitchell Rubinstein's Ratings

My boss referred me to Dr. Rubinstein. I recently woke up with a severe toothache, and had not visited a dentist since moving to the city. They fit me in the same day I called. The staff were very kind and organized. Dr. Rubinstein was great. he figured out the problem quickly, and by that evening I was feeling much better. He even called me that night to make sure I was ok. I didn't think doctors did stuff like that anymore. HIGHLY recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I broke a tooth at work and was in a bit of a pinch. A friend said "go to my dentist." I called and they immediately squeezed me in. Of course I was a bit nervous having gone to the same dentist back home since I was a kid but Dr. Rubenstein was great. He was calm, cool and collected, he knew his stuff and what I was expecting to be pretty awful wasn't so bad. That was five years ago! I've now made Dr. Rubenstein my dentist and turned others on to him. Love his staff too. Gladys is great and his hygenists are fabulous. Feels friendly like back home but with all the cutting-edge modern know-how of the big city. I recommend Dr. Rubenstein without reservation and I have the pearly whites to prove it! ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

I've never been a big fan of going to the dentist. Dr. Rubinstein's office is very well run and comfortable. He is personable and seems to really like his job. The staff are friendly and helpful, and I always get a phone call if they're concerned with how I'm doing after a difficult procedure. I wish he participated with my insurance, but I understand that's sometimes not an option with quality doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Mitchell Rubinstein is an excellent dentist who is very responsible, is a good listener, cares a lot about his patients, and is technically highly proficient. I needed some root canal work to deal with a tooth that I had chipped in a childhood biking accident and that recently become infected. First, Dr. Rubinstein explained the cause of my problem and laid out the options clearly. Since then, he has treated the problem step by step, with multiple visits to his chambers. In his treatment plan he even accommodated an extended trip I made to India. He has very good hands – despite the nature of the work I rarely felt anything beyond a momentary initial discomfort of the anesthetic injection. And now, 2 months after my initial visit, he has taken care of my problem very effectively. In addition, he runs a good office with polite and efficient staff, and I have never needed to wait more than a couple of minutes on any visit. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

I am a very nervous dental patient, and Dr Rubinstein is very sensitive and kind. I always feel like he really is interested in my health. His hygienist is also excellent; very caring and humane.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Rubinstein's for the past five years and he is by far the best dentist that I've had. He explains all of your options carefully without pushing you to pick the most expensive and invasive procedure. He is extremely competent, and his injections don't even hurt! I got the most amazing cleaning last time I was there, too. His new hygeinist is great. The office just keeps getting better and better! The office does not accept insurance....but well worth paying out of pocket for THE BEST dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr Rubinstein's and his staff were very helpful. I had a bad experience with a previous dentist, and I was nervous about seeing someone new. They did not rush me in or out. Dr Rubinstein spent extra time explaining all my options to me. I have already sent some of my friends to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr Rubinstein is the best! I've been a patient of his for a few years now. I was referred to him after another dentist was unable to do my implants properly. Dr. Rubinstein fixed the problem quickly. He is also a good listner and his office always runs on time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][499166].votes_count ]]