Rate Dr. Rakesh Tailor

Dr. Rakesh Tailor's Ratings

Dr. Tailor was wonderful. My appointment did not feel rushed. He was fast but took the time to answer any and all my questions to the fullest detail. He is the first doctor of optometry that I've seen who was able to explain and help me understand everything going on with my eyes and even looked into issues (allergies) I wasn't aware were the foundation of some of my problems. He was very friendly and I am so happy to have him as my optometrist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Tailor for my previous two visits. His exams are quick, efficient, and thorough. He is very knowledgeable. Just one issue with his office: I arrived on time for my appointment but had to wait over 15 minutes before being admitted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Tailor for a number of years and I have always been impressed with his professionalism and consistency in his diagnoses. He offers great advice and takes the time to fully understand what's going on. Dr. Tailor always finds time for his clients even on especially busy days to assist with urgent matters. I recommend him to all my friends and family, and would only trust Dr. Tailor with my eyesight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

Went in to see Dr. Tailor about a year ago with a computer dry eye problem. He recommended a particular type of drop and I like many others purchased the drops but never used them. I went back to see him again this year since they were really starting to bother me and told me the exact same thing. Consistency means A LOT to me and since he was so consistent and confident in his recommendation, I decided to take his advice this time. It's been about 3 months of following his recommendation and it has made a world of difference with my discomfort. Thank you Dr. Tailor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

I got eye exam and I was not impress at all. He was rushing to go through my sight by asking very fast with 1 clear or 2 ? Seen did not concern and had time for patient to ask questions. I was on time for my appointment but I had to wait 15 min. Would not come back for my exam next year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

I got tired of going downtown and looking and paying for parking so went to the mall near my house. At first he was like any other eye doctor I had been to , but then I started using contacts and had trouble in the beginning, so went in frequently. He was very patient, supportive and kind and didn't make me feel like an idiot as I went through the transition. I even asked him if it was normal to blow through so many contacts in the beginning and he said "not for you." He wasn't being mean, just that I am near sighted and so it was taking me awhile to figure out how to put them in and out without losing them. A very nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

This was a standard eye exam as well as some concerns I had with my vision. Dr. Tailor was thorough and reassuring. Very excellent doctor / mannerisms. will see again. He actually remembered me from 2 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2011

What a nice guy. Made me feel welcome even though i could tell he was really busy he answered all my questions and explained to me so many things that were going on and will go on with my eyes as I get older. I had no idea. Much more thorough than my last eye doctor. I will recommend him to my family and friends for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

I saw Dr. Tailor this past holiday long weekend Monday. Absolutely amazing service. He was fully booked, apologized in advance for any delays/wait time, quick but thorough. I always leave assured. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

Very professional and friendly. I will never go to another eye doctor but him from now on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][500057].votes_count ]]