Rate Dr. Mark F. Simonds

Dr. Mark F. Simonds's Ratings

I went to my father's appointment and was not pleased or impressed by this egotist with an MD after his name. I was concerned about a medication he had him on for his bipolar that was affecting his breathing and he just dismissed my questions like I was stupid and he was a PROFESSIONAL. I looked up this drug and it stated it causes breathing problems. He ended up contradicting himself and said he had the degree and I did not. I know plenty of people with degrees that end up giving the wrong medication and killing their patients. This is why the insurance for malpractice is so high. I would never use this doctor or recommend him. He thinks he is Freud and can't even grow a good beard to go with it. I feel a good doctor listens and this one was all about himself. Did not even act like my father was in the room or looked at him in the eyes. Very bad bedside manner and he would be the last person on earth for anyone to want to see and keep as their doctor. I plan on firing him and he can take his degree and flush it down the john.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I came into the office because of anxiety. The doctor recognized that I was actually depressed and prescribed a short term treatment. I'm fine now and no anxiety.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][501539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

A saint! Dr. Simonds showed a real interest in getting my son better- he was always available to help when needed and come up with ways to solve problems. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][501538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Simonds is extremely helpful in finding the right combination of medicines for my disorder. I have worked with him for almost a year now and he has taken the time to get to know me and care for my disorder. Rather than simply hand you a bottle of pills he makes sure that the unwanted side effects are at a minimum and ensures that the best medicines are being used to treat the disorder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][501537].votes_count ]]