Rate Dr. William L. Shirrell

Dr. William L. Shirrell's Ratings

There simply is NO better urologist! Is the most caring, compassionate physician you will ever see. I have driven 2 hours away for 20 years to see him, because I've never found anyone better. He truly cares about his patients and without him I know I would not be alive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

BEST UROLOGIST! Very personable, very thorough. I moved back to Indianapolis from Cincinatti where I experienced my issue with kidney stones. I eventually was diagnose with Cuhing's Syndrome, my main cause for the stones. When I moved back to Indianapolis, I asked my surgeon (Dr. Arregui) for a referral for a Urologist. I have been completely satisfied with Dr. Shirrell and would recommend anyone to him! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][502441].votes_count ]]