Rate Dr. Natasha M. Mathias

Dr. Natasha M. Mathias's Ratings

I have been coming here with my kids for a couple of years and decided to write this review because I didn't realize how good we had it. The doctor is extremely patient and engaging with the child. They go above and beyond with little details (remembered my child's fav color and had nail polish for her, played my son's fav movie for him) that make it a place to want to come back to. Very early on she advised me about foods to avoid and juices. Not your regularr clean-your-teeth place. I am grateful to have found her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I found out about Dr. Sparkles from our preschool when she came to visit and teach the kids about health. She was extremely sweet and very knowledgeable. The office was super cute, staff is so patient and friendly, and they were on time! I filled my forms online. My kids were so comfortable and happy and can't wait to come back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

I have been coming to this dentist for a few years now and after I found out she was voted among Nj's fav kids docs, I had to share this.Dr Natasha is a household name. She is fun and energetic and very knowledgable but in a loving motherly way. One of My kids had a very poor experience and this was the best decision I made. Her staff is upbeat and super efficient. 6 visits and on tim every time!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Dr. Mathias is a great pediatric dentist. My girls get excited when they know it's time for their checkup!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

This made a very scary experience, actually bearable (for me) and fun fir my child. They fact that the kids can watch a movie while they have their teeth cleaned, helps and the dentist painted my daughters nails herself afteward. Dr Mathias earned herself a 6 year old fan!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

We came to this practice based on a conversation with a mom I met a the park. I was pleasantly surprised when we were seen on time (faxed paper-work in advance). The staff was very pleasant and the Doctor extremely patient with my toddler and pre-schooler. We were both happy and relieved when she invited to sit in the chair with our younger one. I learned a lot about diet and my kids were very pleased with their loot bags. They point out the building happily everytime we pass by :) Overall very satisfied

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

Dr. Mathias is a god send. I have had bad experiences in the past with dentists and unfortunately so did our daughter. But as soon as we went to Sparkles, our daughter was like a different person. Dr. Mathias related to her and gained her trust, not to mention ours. When was the last time you went to a doctor that cared and was willing to answer any and all questions. Dr. Mathias is a rarity in the medical profession and her staff is amazing to boot. I wish she would see adults.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2009

Dr. Mathias is best pediatric dentist in NJ. The office is spotless, service is great, she makes the kids feel comfortable. Wonderful practice and experience for kids, my son Matthew loves going to the dentist, he feels like a movie star. The most important thing is that she takes her time, not in the business for the money, love providing excellent service to her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2009

My family (kids) came here for a regular check up just based on driving by this charming little yellow building. I was amazed at how beautiful it was inside- almost like a spa. we were seen almost immedietely (since we filled out our forms online)!! The younglady was very pleasant and professional and my kids followed her to watch a movie like she was Pied Piper. Dr Natasha was so kind and patient and what surprised me most was how easily she got the visit accomplished. She spent a while advising us on proper diet and we can't wait to come back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][503319].votes_count ]]