Rate Dr. Lawrence R. Kincheloe

Dr. Lawrence R. Kincheloe's Ratings

The doctor is not a good doctor in my opinion. He did a d&c on me after letting me bleed profusely for a month. I laid on the sofa the whole time. The d&c was done very rapidly after I'd waited in the waiting room well over an hour. After it was done, the doctor and everyone assisting him hurried out of the room and left me there alone - with no assistance. I later went on to have a complete hysterectomy, also performed by Dr. Kinchloe. I was sleeping in my bed on the night of the second day about midnight when Dr. Kinchloe came in the room and said, "you can go home now kiddo!" I said, "you're kidding", and he said no. So after midnight, I had to get dressed and have my husband take me home in his bumpy pickup truck. I had to lay down in the seat because I was in so much pain! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Kincheloe's for over 20 years. He is a fantastic doctor and person. I trust him with my life. He takes time, listens, and seems to really care. The office staff has never been very good, but he is the best doctor I've ever been too. I've recommended him to several friends and family and they all feel the same.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

I luv Dr Kincheloe . I began seeing him in 1990.He is a great doctor and has a wonderful bedside manner.He listens and will do his best to get you to feeling better.In 2008 I was very ill.I was in the hospital for two months.I had shingles so bad due to all the pain ,no dr would give me the medication to relieve the pain.My daughter called him and told him and he couldn't believe it so he sent in a rx.To me thats a great doctor.My daughter also sees him and he delivered my beautiful grandson.Hes just a great man and wonderful patient doctor.

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag

Excellent Dr. Takes the time to really listen to concerns and answer questions. Would highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2008 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Kincheloe for 24 years. I have trusted him with not only my health but my life. He has great understanding, wisdom and knowledge. He treats the whole person. There is not a better physician!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2007 | flag

I love Dr Kincheloe! I've been seeing him for almost 6 years, and he's been nothing but wonderful. He's informative, lets the patient help make the decision of what to do, very open minded, and a very compassionate Dr. He actually cares about his patients, and when you call with a question, it's him that calls back 90% of the time, instead of his nurse. He's even helped me resolve problems with my health that were caused by other physicians. Love this Dr and recommend him to everyone!

Submitted March 23, 2007 | flag