Rate Dr. Peter M. Famiglio

Dr. Peter M. Famiglio's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Famiglio and his staff were wonderful to my daughter. She was very nervous and they did everything the could to make here comfortable. She had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Pain was minimal. My dentist gave us 3 oral surgeons to choose from. I looked at all their ratings. Posted on Facebook to ask opinions and by far dr Famiglio came in as being the one to go too! We a glad we did. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Famiglio and his staff are of professional caliber to say the least. The surgery went smooth as can be and the recovery was fast and painless. I highly recommend Dr. Famiglio to anyone in need of an oral surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Peter Famiglio is a truly remarkable dentist, who I would recommend to anyone. I have seen him for an extraction of my wisdom teeth. I had no swelling and the soreness was gone after a couple of hours. I know several people that I have recommended to his office or has just gone, and time and time again I was impressed by how gifted he is and how incredible his staff is as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr Famiglio was great with my 7 y/o daughter. She was terrified of having to have teeth removed for ortho. He was great. He took his time, explining everything to her on a "kid"level. She had a great experience a went from having to literally dragging her in there to now she wants to know if any more need to come out. She wants to go back. What a great doctor, and staff too,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

All the other positive comments above about this practice are completely true! I found Dr. Famiglio by going onto this site. Over the past 3 years, I have taken both my sons here for wisdom teeth extraction ( 1 scheduled, and 1 emergency). Dr. Famiglio and his practice exceeded all my expectations and I doubt you will find better anywhere else! Wait times are either short or nonexistent, Dr. Famiglio is very personable, caring, extremely knowledgeable, and does not rush when examining or treating his patients. The facility is beautiful and pristine. The staff are helpful, friendly and appear happy to be working there (which, in my experience - the attitude of the staff is sometimes indicative of what goes on behind the scenes and often a clue to the type of care you may end up receiving). Dr. Famiglio is a great guy, who obviously loves what he does, enjoys interacting with people, and places great emphasis on providing the best care in the most comfortable setting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Famiglio was excellent with my daughter. She was very nervous for her procedure and he did everything he could to make her at ease. He was very patient with her to sat the least. Staff was super friendly and very knowledgeable too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Wow. I'd had my two lower wisdom teeth taken out years ago by a dentist, who told me that the single upper one (which was coming in horizontally, as in straight out the side of my gum) would straighten out on its own and probably not be a problem. Well, it's recently become a problem, as my entire upper row of teeth have been slowly misaligning. So, I called the Famiglio office and told them my plight. They offered to squeeze me in that day, at 11:30 AM. I walked into the office to get x-rayed, and immediately joked that they could "cut me up right now" if they wanted to. Well, after the X-Rays (which are amazing nowadays, BTW), they actually obliged me on that! Dr. Famiglio and staff were extremely friendly and fun to talk with, but what really impressed me was the 3 seconds it took him to slide the first wisdom tooth out. I actually had a 4th wisdom tooth, impacted and up above the back molar, which required a bit more effort to extract, but that too was taken out skillfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. Famiglio was excellent! His staff was very kind and the office was very clean. I would recommend this Dr. in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505251].votes_count ]]